𝟒𝟓 || ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ

Felix:“MINHO-HYUUUUUUNG!!!!!”

A hyper man with blue hair Minho recognized as his "fake" ex boyfriend, he played along with the wanted reunion. But something he didn't expect for his friend to do is jump on him by wrapping his arms around his neck while his legs wrapped around his waist while burying his head on the crook of his neck.

Minho couldn't but find Felix adorable as he hugged him back and started turning him around.

Minho:“I miss you, Lixie”

He smiles looking up at the blue haired man who leans towards him to cause their nose to touch and lips are about to kiss.

Hyunjin:“uhmm...”

Both Minho and Felix turn around to Hyunjin who was fighting the urge to tell at Felix and tell him to get because he knows how much he means to Minho.

Felix:“ohh sorry...you must be the driver...here's my suitcase”

Felix's feet touched the ground as he grabbed his luggage and pushed them towards Hyunjin who received them while looking at him with a surprise expression then turned around to look at his boyfriend who was laughing.

Minho:“lix, this isn't the driver...he's my Boyfriend, Hyunjin”

He said wrapping his arm around Felix's shoulder who let a loud “ahhh” turn to him and offer his hand for a handshake.

Felix:“nice to meet ya~ I'm Felix”

Hyunjin nodded his head as he grabbed his hands and shook it a little before looking at Minho who was caressing Felix's blue hair.

Minho:“this color suits you”

Felix:“hehe, thanks Hyung...i think your subscribers would love it if you dye your hair too”

Minho scratched the back of his hair while shrugging his shoulders saying he never thought about it since he loves his natural hair but then smiled and said “I can dye it if you want me, lixie” for Felix to chuckle again and said that was up to him.

Later in the car drive, Hyunjin sat in the backseat and he didn't do anything but third wheeling the whole time.

He never knew that Minho was this talkative around anyone since he knows him as that calm silent shy guy but never in a million years he would admit that the older can speak this much.

Felix wasn't any different since he kept pushing Minho to say more things and both kept jumping from a topic to a topic making this conversation pretty long.

Once they arrived at Minho's house, the two friends immediately went towards the kitchen to bake cookies and cupcakes and Hyunjin tagged in but didn't help much since he sucked at cooking.

Hyunjin was rolling the cookie dough while watching his boyfriend apply a little bit of the cupcakes icing on Felix's nose who just chuckled and did the same.