𝟏𝟕 || sᴛᴏᴘ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ

Days had passed and Hyunjin couldn't handle it

Not having Minho come pick him up from his house. No walking with Minho to school. Not having Minho to have lunch with him. Not being able to go to that playground with Minho and spend their time there besides each other at the swings. Not receiving his favorite candy from Minho.

Not having the chance to see Minho up close, listening to his voice or see his smile.

Hyunjin was losing it and because he missed Minho so much he distanced himself from all of his friends and put all of his focus following Minho around like a stalker.

And the senior of course noticed it since he wasn't dumb to see how devastated Hyunjin is without his presence...Minho is the same and wanted to hold the other so bad but he knows he can't be greedy again because he was the one to end it.

Hyunjin:"hyung...please talk to me..."

He called from behind, it wasn't a yell but loud enough for Minho to hear it, he tried his best to put on the cold shoulder but he couldn't when Hyunjin is being his stalker at school 24/7.

Minho turned around just to find Hyunjin with tears around his eyes, he looked horrible and he had heard rumors about distancing himself from everyone.

He did bad to him when he said that this was the end but Minho won't give up because if he goes back to play a friendship role along with Hyunjin, he would never move on from the other but it would get more horrible with those feelings around his chest.

Minho:"I told you Hyunjin, we're done...i can't ignore you enough when you are stalking me all the time"

He said for Hyunjin to run towards him and hug him which caught the senior off guard and couldn't but have his heart beat against the Junior's heart.

Hyunjin:"I hate it...hate it so much...not being able to be close to you...I'm loosing it Minho-hyung...i miss you so bad"

He was crying on Minho's shoulder while complaining his past days without him, they were lovers for a very short time yet why Hyunjin is acting like the one who falls in love and wants them to go back.

Minho lightly pushed him away from him, started walking away again not being able to witness Hyunjin in this state but he couldn't go further because Hyunjin hugged him from behind not letting him go further.

Minho:"Hyunjin let go of me...now"

He warned clutching into Hyunjin's arms that were around his waist but the younger shook his head not letting go but tightening his hold around him instead.

Hyunjin:"I'm not letting you go...i won't let go if you don't take me as your friend again"

He begged not giving up yet, he wants to fight and win against Minho's love... Friendship can beat love and he will make sure of that.

Minho:"I CAN'T!!! OKAY...i love you damn it!! and I can't take risks being around you anymore..."

He let go of the other's hold and turned towards him again to yell the previous sentence because he can't handle being around Hyunjin and not having the thought of kissing him.

Hyunjin furrowed his brows getting angery that he was getting yelled despite Minho being the bad side here for breaking up their friendship bond.

Hyunjin:"why would you love me anyway?"

He finds hard to understand how Minho picked him out of all the people there is, he was his friend, his neighbor, their parents were friends and on top of that all, he was on the same gender.

Hyunjin wasn't against the same gender love but he can't but blame himself for being so beautiful.

Minho:"I've always loved you since the beginning I was a fool to notice it and when I did, I couldn't confess because we weren't that close and I was afraid to lose you but doing that dumb move of dating you for seven days was the thing I wished for in the past five years...I'm a loser lover"

The way he confessed that with a low sad tone made Hyunjin feel painful inside but he ignored that to say the following question.

Hyunjin:"I can't love you back"

Minho chuckled dryly, he felt the urge to cry because he heard this so many times and his heart couldn't get used to it, he just loved him so much that he wasn't sure if he would find someone like Hyunjin.

Minho:"that's why I left you, because you can't be my boyfriend and I can't be your best friend...let's do our best and move on Candy"

This was hopeless, Hyunjin knew very well that there was a low chance Minho would move on from him if they kept being friends but him calling him with that nickname couldn't but make hyunjin angry.

Hyunjin:"don't call me that, I hate it when you call me that...now we have nothing between us, I hate it even more and I hate you too"

He said with full cheeks and tears dropping, the sight of him crying over it with a red runny nose made Hyunjin look like a toddler which Minho found it cute, but soon enough Hyunjin sniffed wiping his tears with his uniform's fabric.

Minho:"then why are you crying while saying that?"

Hyunjin:"something went into my eyes, so shut up, friendship breaker"

With that being said, the bell rings for Minho to look up and turn around to walk again, Hyunjin looked at his sellout disappearing from his sight having this urge to follow him again but he knows it would be useless.

He went the opposite way while Minho who was still hidden behind the hallway, heard footsteps getting far away from them.

At that moment, Minho brought his arms and buried them against his face and started wetting his eyes as well.

Minho(💭):«don't think it's only hard for you Candy»