𝟑𝟕 || ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 🥲 + 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕣 😌

Black filled the screen as it was turned on by Felix clicking on the record button to be visible on his phone and start shooting a full ten minutes length video.

He smiled at the camera then did a little wave with his hand.

Felix:"hello everyone, I'm the boyfriend of this tiktoker, the name's Felix if anyone is curious about me and I am shooting a 10 minute long video for our morning routine as a couple"

He kept filming himself putting the fork on the table after having the last bit of his fruit salad and drinking water after.

He cleans up the table after and starts walking again towards his bedroom.

Felix:"usually, Minho-hyung wakes up before me to prepare us breakfast but today I'll be the one in charge of waking him up since I went a little rough on him yesterday"

He made a low cute "hehe" sound after what he said since Felix was proud that he got to feel the warmth inside his boyfriend who let him enter him.

He entered the room and walked towards his bed where Felix could film Minho's bold shoulder being covered by the grey blanket, Felix sealed his lips behind the camera wanting to laugh but he held it for the meantime.

He just found this situation funny.

Felix:"babe...wake up~ it morning"

He used the cutest yet cringiest baby voice he ever had up until now for the sleepy boyfriend to shake his head and turn around to face the camera.

Minho:"let me sleep more"

Using a sleepy tone, sleepy eyes and messy hair-Minho was looking very beautiful at the beginning of this morning and Felix had it all.

Felix:"no baby...it's time to wake up"

He closes up his phone for Minho to turn his way the opposite direction and slap the camera lightly so he can't drop it on the floor.

Minho:"why are you filming my ugly morning face...?"

Felix didn't give up when Minho slapped his phone away and continued filming not being bothered by what his handsome boyfriend just said and kept recording every moment and second.

Felix:"you're not ugly hyung, you're beautiful...anyone would be lucky to have you~you're the grand prize"

What he said gained Minho's attention which caused him to look at the blonde with a smirk.

Minho:"hmmm...was it fun to wreck me last night?"

Felix blushed a little on the way his boyfriend said that which caused him to nod his head and confess the next sentence.

Felix:"it was...but I prefer to be under you instead"

Minho just let out a low chuckle, finding the blonde cute to be true by his own words and behavior.

Minho:"such a smooth way to say that you like being dominated-now turn it off, I want to enjoy my morning away from cameras"

He stands up looking at Felix right in his eyes and giving him signs to stop recording.

Felix:"Your wishes are my command"

Once the camera was turned on, Minho's smiley face was replaced by an eye roll where he fell down on his pillow again.