𝟎𝟖 || ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

"you rejected him in front of so many studt, that was very funny"

One of his friends exclaimed laughing his lungs out from yesterday's event.

Hyunjin couldn't but slam his hand against the desk table and stand up looking at his friends with a dead glare.

Hyunjin:"I'm going for a fresh air, no one follows me"

He warned before stepping out of the classroom.

He puts his hands on his pockets thinking of his hyung and that confession.

The way he rejected him in front of so many students made him feel guilty because he didn't thought that Minho was being serious at that moment.

While coming across some areas behind the school, he could hear the crowd's ambience along with punching sounds which made him immediately run towards the source of those voices and go through the crowd that was surrounding the two students who are fighting.

Minho was one of them.

"how dare you approach Hyunjin you piece of crap...you're supposed to stay away from us popular line and stick to your boring life"

The one talking was one of Hyunjin's seniors that he befriended once he joined the school, he was arrogant and selfish and used Hyunjin for fame and now is hitting Minho who did nothing but confess.

Minho:"shut up you b##ch! you don't know the full story...me and Hyunjin have a very deep bond that your empty head won't understand"

He defended himself but the crowd kept booing at what he said thinking that Minho was the one who's using Hyunjin for popularity.

Both seniors had attacked each other and kept fighting, apparently Minho was good at fighting despite the rumors about him saying he's a weak fragile nerd.

So everyone was impressed by his enduring throughout the fight but unfortunately... the other senior was more skilled than Minho which resulted in beating him on a fight.

He couldn't call it bullying like the senior was planning for from the beginning, he never expected to win a legal fight with a nerd that look tough but already weak.

Hyunjin:"HYUUUUNG"

The senior smiled turning towards the junior thinking that Hyunjin came to congratulate him but something which wasn't expected is being ignored by Hyunjin who went to Minho instead.

Minho:"what are you do-"

Hyunjin(tears):"IDIOT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORED HIM!!! NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!"

Minho smiled looking at Hyunjin crying for him, he reached his hand to wipe his tear with his thumb, taken off by his beauty that he couldn't find words to speak.

"Hyunjin...what are you doing? You're embarrassing me in front of this whole crowd"

The senior was about to touch Hyunjin by his shoulder but Minho was fast to grab his wrists and twist it to the left which causes the senior to wince in pain.

Minho:"dare to touch him in my sight and I'll broke your neck next time"

Students witnessed how Minho wasn't ashamed to do that move which made all of them to get scared of him and walk a step back while Hyunjin was still crying on every bruise he has on his face and hands.

Hyunjin:"hyung...we should go and treat your bruises"

Minho smiled as he wiped Hyunjin's tear from his cheeks using his thumb again not getting tired of the sight of him crying.

He then tried to stand up by the help of the other and both walked to the infirmary leaving the crowd behind them silent.

Because Hyunjin choose Minho, an outcast nerd over a popular jock.

That's going to affect his image but Hyunjin doesn't care at this point.

All he cares about right now is his one and only favorite Hyung, aka Lee Minho.