𝟐𝟗 || ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

Hyunjin:“Minho-hyung!!”

He shouted with a surprise, his eyes weren't believing what is seeing in front of him—it was his hyung from 8 months standing here in this playground with him.

Did he go back on time.

Minho chuckled finding Hyunjin's surprise expression very adorable, he hid his smile with the back of his hands as he walked again to his younger friend to hug him.

Hyunjin was so into this moment that he started letting out tears that he was able to feel Minho's warm body against his.

his emotions get the best of him and make him wrap his arms around his hyung's torso.

Minho:“was 8 months a long period for you?”

Hyunjin just nodded his head against Minho's neck, not knowing why he just shut up and didn't answer with his mouth.

He then let go of him and looked at him clearly trying to convince himself that this wasn't a dream and he's seriously holding his hyung right now.

Hyunjin:“why are you back?”

He asked, Minho has been gone for 8 months and he refused to believe that the older came back forever—hyunjin thought maybe he came to see his family and little cats.

Minho:“celebrating my birthday with my family”

The journey in canada was very long and him being a rising star in skateboarding wasn't easy at all—he's grateful to have Leehyuk by his side as his manager or Minho would lose it the first 3 days in that native country.

He had a break until his next national competition but in the meantime, he wanted to spend more time with his family and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“and then? You'll leave again?”

Minho nodded hating the sad expression on Hyunjin's face, he wanted to stay but he knew he couldn't when he had a whole career in canada—as much as the sight of Hyunjin saddens him but he needs to go back.

Minho:“yeah...i Have another national ship competition in December and I need to go back to get ready for it so I'll be leaving at the end of this month”

Hyunjin counted the days that he had left before Minho would leave.

Hyunjin:“so you're staying for seven days”

Seven days... It all started since then, he spent the most beautiful seven days with Hyunjin and he would never forget those days that he got to call Hyunjin his.

Minho:“seven days...brings a lot of old memories, which remind me...how's your relationship with jiyun?”

He dropped the topic changing it towards Jiyun not wanting to bother Hyunjin with their short time duration relationship since the younger doesn't like it when he brought it up.