𝟎𝟗 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Minho was very happy that he got punched by that wannabe and because of him

Minho was very happy that he got punched by that wannabe and because of him... he's now getting treated by Hyunjin, they didn't find the nurse when they came to the but Ms.Hwang is a nurse and he knows some basic stuff about nursing while growing up.

When Hyunjin and Minho became friends, they would go skateboarding very often and they would get bruises here and there and that's the reason why Hyunjin stop doing that hobby with his Hyung since his mom told him to not do it anymore because she get scared every time she had to treat both of his and Minho's bruises.

Minho:"that was cute of you to ignore everyone and cry for me after you rejected me last time"

He smiled bringing up how Hyunjin was only seeing Minho in front of a whole crowd, Hyunjin was done with putting bandages around the senior's cheeks.

Hyunjin:"shut up! That rejection was a mistake and you shouldn't have confessed to me, and I cried for you because you're important to me"

He said putting the alcoholic treatment back in their box while sniffing since he had side effects of crying miserably on Minho.

The senior reached the back of his hand and put it on Hyunjin's face with a smirk.

Minho:"how much am I important to you?"

Hyunjin pushed his hands away knowing very well what Minho wanted him to say but he tried to avoid that by saying the truth.

Hyunjin:"enough from our friendship of 5 years"

He said holding the box of medicine and standing up to walk towards the cabinet to put the box inside and close it by the key.

Minho:"what's friendship when I'm so madly in love with you"

He said from behind making Hyunjin turn to him immediately wearing an angry expression, he walked back to him then pointed his finger at him.

Hyunjin:"I told you not to-"

Before he could complete his sentence, Minho had held Hyunjin by his wrists and slammed him against the bed going over him.

Minho:"too late for that now since my heart is already beating for you"

He said looking down at him, the Junior be looking so beautiful under him.

Hyunjin:"hyung...get off..."

He punched Minho's chest after saying that and kept doing that lightly but that only got the situation worse because Minho's face was so close to his.

Minho:"no...I'm staying close"

He said brushing his nose against Hyunjin's, a smirk never leaving his mouth, being this close to him was enough for him to be the happiest person alive.

Hyunjin:"we can't do this..."

He pushed Minho away from him, he hated that he was being harassed by his own best friend but he can't be mad at him since he loves and cares about his hyung.

Minho:"why are you forbidding me from you? I just want to taste you"

He leaned his head again leaving a kiss on Hyunjin's cheeks while sliding his hand under his uniform, the junior blushed upon receiving such an intense move from his best friend but he couldn't stay still for long because he started fighting back.

Hyunjin(stuttering):"stop this...or I will...seriously...get mad"

Minho:"I don't care"

He said not caring about anything that's stopping him right now since he all want is to have a taste of Hyunjin.

He moved his lips on Hyunjin's revealing neck and took a bit on it leaving a hickey, the Junior shut his eyes not knowing if he's enjoying this or hating this.

Because on one hand the person kissing him is someone very close but on another hand he's kissing him without permission.

So Hyunjin was confused that caused him to push Minho away with a harsh push.

Hyunjin:"I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!"

He successfully pushed Minho away from him which gives him the access to run away from him by leaving the nurse room like a cheetah.

Minho looked at the door Hyunjin left from and wiped his lips getting up from the bed and started running after Hyunjin.

Minho:"wait...HYUNJIN!!!!"

He realized he was at fault