𝟎𝟓 || ʟᴇᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ

Hyunjin was standing at Minho's school gates, and passenger students were giving him the eye because he was eye catching

There's a girl that built her courage and asked for his number.

Hyunjin:"I'm Hwang Hyunjin, I'm from jusun's middle school"

He introduced himself to the group of girls that approached him which were complementing his looks.

"what are you doing here, Hyunjin-oppa?"

One of the girls asked for Hyunjin to smile a little remembering the reason why he came here.

Hyunjin:"I come to pick a friend"

He confessed for the girls to go back to talking about things Hyunjin enjoyed and what his type of girls were.

Hyunjin lost himself by speaking with girls gaining more and more attention to him.

What can you do? The boy is a total social butterfly.

Not soon enough and Minho stepped out from the school building and looked at the huge crowd of girls at the school gates.

He approaches that crowd just to see what going on but before he could get closer, a familiar laughter came from there and he knows instantly who that is.

Minho:"HWANG HYUNJIN"

the shatter of the crowded girls got silenced from Minho yelling Hyunjin's name, the girls made a way for Minho to walk past them to get to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:"ohhh Hyung!! I came to pick you up"

Minho nodded his head as he looked at the girls with a confused expression trying to understand what was happening here.

But the girls mistook that confused look with a deadly glare and all of them ran away, because Minho was rumoured to be a bad boy around his schools and no want to mess with him not knowing about the real truth of Minho being a total easy going boy.

Minho:"what's up? Wanna hangout at the skating park?"

Hyunjin shook his head to reach his hand and grab Minho's hands and start dragging him away from the school.

Hyunjin:"no, where are we going is a surprise"

Minho smile a little liking how he's going to spend the rest of the day with Hyunjin.

He stopped their both tracks for Hyunjin to look behind him confused then he flinched at the sudden act from his Hyung.

Minho crossed their fingers together which Hyunjin finds that a little odd and overwhelming rather than weird or disgusting.

Minho:"I don't wanna get lost so make sure to hold me tight"

Hyunjin smile at him with nodding his head and both start walking besides each other this time.

They took the bus that took a way which was familiar to Minho, so he turned immediately toward Hyunjin trying to figure out which place is he being taken to.

Minho:"are we perhaps going to the zoo?"

Hyunjin looked at him with wide eyes taken by surprise.

Hyunjin:"how did you know?"

He asked for Minho to lay on his back again and let out a low chuckle looking at the window with a sad smile.

Minho:"it was the last place I spent with my friends before they moved on"

Hyunjin felt sad upon hearing what his hyung said so he grabbed his hands to make Minho look at him to say "we don't have to go if you don't want to"

Minho shook his head, really into how Hyunjin was being careful with his decisions.

Minho:"no need, I want to spend time with you and we're almost there"

Hyunjin make sure that he wasn't forcing him into anything for Minho to assure it again, when they arrived at the zoo.

They went to many different cages and took different pictures with different animals as they buy peanuts to feed the monkeys and the little ponies.

They spend the whole evening watching over animals how they walk, eat, yawn or sleep.

And after that trip to the zoo, They both went back and walked back home together.

They stopped at the playground when it was almost night and it was empty.

They sat on top of the swings besides each other and looked up at the sky admiring it.

Minho:"I had fun today, Hyunjin...i wish every day is like this with you"

He said changing his gaze from the sky to his younger friend.

Hyunjin smiles knowing his hyung is happy around him, he also like his company so much and Hyunjin never felt like this for anyone else expect Minho.

He was his favorite Hyung.

Hyunjin:"I did have fun too and I want to spend more days with you from now on"

He confessed, both kept looking at each other for some time until Minho's phone rings breaking their eyes contact.

The caller was his mom asking if Hyunjin was with him since he forgot to take his phone with him which results in Ms.Hwang getting worried about him.

Minho:"yes, we're at the neighborhood playground, we'll get home very soon"

Hyunjin knows that he messed up and he knows he would get a lecture from his mom once he goes back.

Soon enough, they both were on their ways towards minho's home and before he could get in, he turned to hyunjin and gave him a small bag of sour gummy worms.

Hyunjin's eyes lit from shines as he looked at the cute white silk see through bag and couldn't but smile upon seeing his favorite candies.

Hyunjin:"you remember my favorite flavor?!"

He exclaimed in happiness looking at his hyung with a teath smile that Minho found himself drawn in that.

Minho:"eat that while thinking of me, good night candy"

He waved at Hyunjin while walking towards his house, the Junior couldn't but blush at what Minho said.

Hyunjin:"such a tease"

Little do Hyunjin knows that Minho wasn't teasing him and that was a step forward for Minho to gain feelings for Hyunjin in the future.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗...

𝕀 ℕ𝔼𝔼𝔻 𝕋𝕆 𝔸𝔻𝔻 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔽𝕃𝕌𝔽𝔽‼️‼️