𝟐𝟔 || ᴋɪssᴇs & ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs

Just when Leehyuk had managed to convince Minho's parents to take him to Canada where he could have a better future

Video documentaries, Unlicensed wins, and skateboarding articles weren't that much of a big clue Leehyuk could give to parents with an only child so he had to drop his business card of his factory in Canada that is responsible for making toys for children such as stuffed animals and plushies.

And what was more convincing is showing them his Black credit card and a glimpse of his car collection.

In other words, Minho won the lottery.

Leehyuk would be his manager and his guide to everything in Canada including Skateboarding while he also would be in charge of teaching him english as well since Minho wasn't fluent in it.

And after waiting for a whole two weeks at a hotel, Leehyuk finally heard the news from Minho that he's going to come with him to Canada and he'll choose skateboarding as a career.

But the only problem with Minho right now is Hyunjin. He should tell his best friend that he's going to leave for good with no idea on when to come back.

He was going back and forth between his steps in his place waiting for Hyunjin at their usual meeting place at the playground at 10pm at night where children were out of sight.

Minho heard footsteps approaching him which made him stay still in his place and looking towards the direction of where he could see Hyunjin clearly wearing a long black coat and grey joggers with white sneakers, walking right towards him.

Hyunjin:"hyung...why the sudden call at 10pm with the excuse of telling me about something important...i swear to God if you're going to confess again I'm gonna-"

His sentence was cut midway by Minho crushing him onto a hug with burying his nose on his neck-Hyunjin was confused and didn't know what was going on so he hugged him back as a reflex.

Minho:"I'm leaving, Hyunjin"

He said it's not daring to break the hug yet since he isn't ready to face the younger with these words.

Hyunjin:"what do you mean you're leaving? Is this about Leehyuk...did your parents agree with you going to Canada?"

He tried to let go to look at Minho's eyes and after so many tries-he successfully did it but the sight of his hyung wasn't pleasing because the skateboarder had tears in his eyes while looking away.

Hyunjin cupped his cheeks and made him look at him while shaking his head refusing the idea of letting Minho leave him for skateboarding.

Hyunjin believes he can convince Minho otherwise by using his golden card that's Minho's feelings against him.

After all, Minho had confessed that Hyunjin is the love of his life and there's nothing that can't beat that.

Minho:"I'm sorry candy that I had to leave you like this but I promise I'll come back...it might take me some time but I'll never forget about you-you know that I love you"

Hyunjin started crying on Minho's goodbye words and can't handle how he's going to keep on his life without his best friend and soulmate-he can't let him leave...never.

Hyunjin:"No! Don't leave me! I will...i will try to be better...I'll study and work hard for you to stay but please...please Minho-hyung...don't leave me"

Hyunjin reached his limits to stay still just for his legs to start sliding down until his knees meet the ground while still clutching into Minho's clothes With replying "don't leave me" over and over again.

The sight of crying and devastating Hyunjin was a total torture to Minho who was crying himself just to crouch down in the same level as the younger just to grab his jaw and attach their lips against each other.

Hyunjin's eyes slowly start closing enjoying the soft kiss he's receiving from Minho-he always disliked how the older was using their close 5 year old bond just to make moves on him but this time...the kiss was two sided since Hyunjin kissed back moving his tongue inside Minho's mouth who also fought for dominance making it a bit passionate while snowflakes couldn't stop falling over them.

The made out sessions take them so long to complete it since they felt warm and cozy sharing that kiss in the middle of a cold night.

Once they broke the kiss, they stayed in that position for a while just admiring each other's faces and drowning into each other's eyes.

Minho:"no one is going to replace you...i love you for five years and I'll keep on loving you for ten to fifty years Hyunjin...you're my first love and I will always find my way back to you"

This sudden confession hit Hyunjin right in his heart-this wasn't like the previous confessions Minho had done before because Hyunjin never thought of them as sincere words but now...with those eyes that were looking at him and those hands that were keeping him warm, is everything for the younger to fall into Minho's words and believe him.

For the first time in forever, he feels like he loves Minho dearly and passionately and not in a friendly way.

Hyunjin:"I love you too...i love you hyung so much and I won't mind waiting forever for you...I'll always be here to welcome you with big arms and make you feel like home"

What he confessed made Minho's heart flutter as he leaned down again to kiss him and before he could do that he muttered "my adorable Candy" with a smile and collided his lips against Hyunjin's lips again band moved them for a quite long time.

both kept making out for another few minutes for Hyunjin to say "my favorite sour gummy worm" after their kiss came to an end.