𝟑𝟖 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

Hyunjin had watched the 10 full length tiktok video that Minho and Felix posted in their accounts and you don't know how much that left a big effect on him

All of us know by now that Minho and Felix share a fake online relationship but Hyunjin doesn't...and he thinks that Minho already forgot about him.

The way Felix proudly says that he was rough on Minho last night and the way the skateboarder was groaning himself to wake just to tell Felix to stop recording him to enjoy their time away from the camera which made it harder for Hyunjin to stay still, to sit down and watch Minho being all lovey dovey with Felix was a whole tutor for Hyunjin to watch—he can't be convinced that this all was fake because the tension that held between the two tiktokers looked real and genuine.

And Hyunjin could spot that smile Minho always wore around the other tiktoker—it was real and he seemed truly happy with whoever he was.

He hated that he felt jealous of Felix and wished to be in his place like, something is wrong and happening to him whenever he watched Minho be happy with his boyfriend, he was getting to feel new emotions whenever it about Minho.

Hyunjin:“I shouldn't be like this”

Jiyun:“be like what?”

He was being brought out from his thought by his girlfriend, he then looked around and remembered that he came to the amusement park for a date.

He looked down at his hands and found it being held by hers and as much as he wanted to let go and stay away from her—he couldn't just ditch his girlfriend to go home and text Minho.

Hyunjin:“nothing, I was zoning out, let go try another ride”

Both couples spend the rest of the day together where they end it by eating ice cream and saying "goodbye" to each other before going the opposite way.

Hyunjin casually walked towards his neighborhood passing by Minho's house where he stood there to look at the house.

Memories flashed before his eyes as he remember the days him and Minho be walking towards and back from school, where they sleepover at his house and play with his PlayStation, where both families have dinner together.

Beautiful memories made Hyunjin smile very exciting to talk with his hyung tonight around midnight since it the time where Minho would be awake and active.

He rush towards his house, was welcomed by both his dog and mom where they had dinner after the father came from a long day at work and catch up with them and not forgetting to mention Minho as well.

When it time to go to bed, Hyunjin had opened his laptop to talk Minho through a face came but before that, he would send him a text.

Hyunjin

Are you awake?

He sent him that message which takes too long for Minho to text back.

Minho