𝟏𝟔 || ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?

Minho and Hyunjin were breaking into the candy shop, even if it was the family business but Minho felt like a criminal despite doing it a lot of times to sneak in to steal sour gummy worms for Hyunjin

Hyunjin:“we shouldn't be doing this”

He said afraid that they will get caught or make noises that could bust them up.

Minho stopped walking in the middle of the way, Everything was black  and the handcuffs giggle making a sound that echoes around the candy shop.

Minho:“want to have some of your favorite candy while we're here”

He ignored Hyunjin's warning and dragged him to the gummy worms section and then grabbed a treat pack and held it with Hyunjin and brought his free hand to grab the plastic shovel and shoved so many gummy words and threw them into the treatpack.

Hyunjin:“this reminds me of the day you stole candies for me”

He chuckled holding the candy bag with his handcuffed hand and couldn't but remember that memory.

Minho:“I do it all the time”

He confessed being the candy thief of his family shop for the past 5 years just because he likes the smile that Hyunjin wears whenever he receives those candy bags from him.

His smile was literally a cure to all of his problems.

Hyunjin:“so all this time...you were stealing instead of getting permission???”

He asked, a little surprise because Hyunjin always thought that Minho took permission from his parents before giving candies to him but it turned out that his hyung was stealing them all this time.

Minho:“that's why kids cry whenever their parents bring them here”

He smirked calling that one day when a kid cried because he didn't find his favorite sour gummy worms back when Minho was still in middle school.

Hyunjin looked at him with a shocked expression not believing his hyung who was always kind to other kids and animals can actually be making fun of them.

Hyunjin:“you're horrible”

Minho looked at him for seconds then burst out laughing, the expression that Hyunjin was making was very funny and the other kept shushing him since Minho was laughing so loud that might result in them getting caught.

Minho:“I was kidding, my parents always have a backup plan whenever this happens, so don't worry and let go”

He recalls a memory again when he confessed that he stole candies for Hyunjin again, just for his parents to be a little disappointed and start ordering double packages so Minho could be able to give candies to Hyunjin.