𝟑𝟎 || ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴇᴀs

Seven days had come to an end and Minho had to go back to Canada

Unlike last time, Minho had opened a new Instagram account for Hyunjin so both could text daily whenever they wanted, despite the difference time between Canada & South Korea but the two friends had done the possible they can do to chat through it.

Hyunjin and Jiyun were back at being the happy couple again without Minho being around since he knows very well that he would ditch his girlfriend for his best friend.

Another couple months had passed and Hyunjin is now at his first year of university choosing photography as his main major and Film making as his side major and he had been enjoying his college life with his new friends he made and the new experiences he had to go through to survive.

But nothing was compared to the time spent with Minho.

Weeks passed and Hyunjin now finds himself at one of his friends dorms getting to chat about going to the bar this weekend for a drink.

While his friends were busy talking, Hyunjin was on his phone texting Minho.

one of his friends noticed how Hyunjin wasn't joining them in their chat and was focused on his phone which made him curious enough to snatch the phone from his hands to see who he was texting.

Hyunjin:“HEYY!! Give that back!!”

He yelled, trying to go after his phone but the friend was fast to read what it contains.

“who's Minho? And why he's calling you Candy...are you cheating on Jiyun?!”

The moment he said that, Hyunjin already had his phone back and saw Minho's last text which is ❝Candy?❞ That caused his heart to race not getting bored of that nickname.

“Minho is my best friend and I'm not cheating on my girlfriend”

He defends saying that with a sassy tone and typing ❝gtg, I'll text u later❞ before he could close the Instagram app and turned to the same friend who asked “then how do you explain the "Candy" Part?”

Hyunjin sighs for frustration, he walks back towards the couch he was sitting just to grab his slide-bag, shoving his phone inside and putting it on around his torso.

Hyunjin:“him calling me Candy is none of your business”

He said to them where he was about to walk out just to be stopped by his friends by saying “come on Hyunjin! Are you seriously upset because of that” which made Hyunjin sighed another time to take a full turn looking at them just to say for the last time before leaving.

Hyunjin:“yes! I'm upset because of that”

.

.

.

Just when he arrived home, he quickly changed his clothes to lay himself down on the bed feeling comfortable that his friends hangout thing was over and he  needed some time to adjust being alone.

One thing Hyunjin never thought of himself, that someday he will be unable to enjoy others presences like he used to do in the past and by time pass, all Hyunjin wanted to do is be alone.

He shrugged that off by opening the YouTube app just to find Minho was doing a live stream at this moment.

When he clicked on it, his full screen was full with minho's face being so close to the screen which caused Hyunjin to flinch a little bit and to avoid embarrassment he held his phone a little too far.

After that Minho started chuckling, apparently he found some funny comments about his cat pillow that was around his neck since the YouTuber is sitting on his studio set up.

Hyunjin watched how his friend changed his expression from time to time and the way Minho kept looking back and forth between the camera and his computer.

Another comment popped up asking what Minho was doing on his laptop and he answered with “hmm what could be that I'm doing right now? I don't know” and then he chuckled again—Hyunjin noticed that Minho always teased his followers whenever he got the chance and Hyunjin found a cute side of him.

Minho then read another comment but out loud this time “you've been wearing that watch for the past couple months, is it special? Yes! that's right... I got this watch from a special friend on my birthday” he showed off his wrist showing the same watch Hyunjin had given him on his birthday.

He felt a little weird being mentioned by Minho in front of so many people who were joining this live but no one knows his identity so he relaxed.

Minho:“I miss that person a lot, there's a lot of times that I don't feel belonged here in Canada but just thinking about that person lights my mood and reminds me to stay happy on whatever I do”

Hyunjin then heard him talk about him and watched him how Minho goes on telling the viewers how he would drop anything for him even if that means his career and the comments are going nuts curious on this person who took Minho's heart.

Hyunjin had this courage to write a comment which he did and wished Minho wouldn't see it, and after he sent it...he looked for his reaction through the screen and made a relief sigh being thankful that he didn't read it.

Minho:“I bet that person misses you and cares about you too”

Hyunjin froze it as the same sentence he just wrote in the comment and after Minho said it out loud, he wanted to bury his head in the ground embarrassed to know what Minho is going to say next.

Minho just chuckled answering Hyunjin's comment with “I hope so” and kept on sliding up to answer more comments.

The way his heart beats so fast up in seeing his only best friend telling thousands of people about how he was Precious to him, it is enough to kill him.

Minho:“I gotta go now everyon, it 2am right now and I need to go to sleep...bye bye~”

With that being, he ended the live immediately for Hyunjin to sit up and look directly at the closed live with wide eyes not believing Minho had made a live stream for 10 minutes.

Hyunjin(furious):“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS END YOUR LIVES SO SUDDENLY?!!!!”