𝟒𝟒 || ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙᴀɴᴄᴇ

Hyunjin:"hyung

Hyunjin:"hyung...more"

A huff finds its way out of his lips before saying that, Hyunjin beg and pleads for more, his eyes were blurry looking at the handsomeness leaking from his boyfriend's face, Minho with his hungry stare never failed to make him fall more deep into those eyes.

Minho:"say please, Candy"

With a whisper, he leans more close towards Hyunjin's ear to nibble on them where he flinches a little along with closing his eyes on the action. His lips shiver but he fights himself to let out the words Minho wants him to say.

Hyunjin:"please Minho-hyung...i want you right now"

Minho smirked sitting up on his knees just to strip his black t-shirt throwing it away and ripping off the necklace he had around his neck with the same hand that held the watch that hyunjin once gave it to him on his birthday.

Hyunjin could remove his sight from his boyfriend-was Minho this hot all the time and he didn't notice it before just until now?

He then looked at his ears where you could see the dot earrings on the higher area since Minho got the other two pricings on the spot below.

Minho made Hyunjin sit up with him just to tie his hair up in a bun and then slide his hands under the white striped yellow shirt he was wearing and start tracing his fingers across his ribs.

Hyunjin let out a yelp, he had always been sensitive when it comes to his skin which caused him to be so ticklish.

Minho:"you know what's going to happen next...right, Candy?"

The owner of the nickname put his lips against Minho's neck and started biting him gently while he started feeling Minho's shoulders, biceps, arms right down to his hands where they hold it and crossing them just for the older to slam their crossed hands besides Hyunjin's head.

But Minho relaxes his hold around the other's hands giving hyunjin the ability to bring one of his hands towards his lips and kiss the back of it while the shirtless man admires his boyfriend from above.

After Hyunjin did that, he turned his head to his right and whispered "just do it already" which was able for the skateboarder to hear it and lean down to start kissing Hyunjin's lips while he uncrossed thier hands so he could start stripping his boyfriend.

Removing the shirts first without forgetting about how Minho slides his lips and nose across all Hyunjin's upper body going directly to one of his nipples where he licked them making the younger let out another yelp.

Hyunjin:"hurry up...I'm getting hard"

The way he phrased it made Minho chuckle a little, he finds Hyunjin being impatient and horny pretty cute yet attractive at the same time-
unlike last time, in the hot springs hotels, Minho is planning to go gentle on him this time but only if he doesn't lose control while doing it and end up wrecking his poor boyfriend's lower back.

When Minho was about to reach his hand to hold Hyunjin's pants, his phones started ringing and the tension died the moment the sound of Minho's weird phone tune started playing...the skateboarder let out a loud "COME ON!!" before getting up and grab his phone just to find the name "Felix" on the caller ID.

Minho:"you called me when I was about to do the most amazing thing with my boyfriend"

He was half mad because why should he call him at this right moment and Hyunjin doesn't know if he was relieved or disappointed since he was looking for this but at the same time he didn't-he was hella nervous and anxious to do it with Minho again.

Hyunjin(whisper):"who's that?"

Minho turns to hyunjin who whispers shout asking who he was and the other whispered back "Felix" and the younger felt tightness around his chest and recognized it as jealousy.

Minho turn his focus on Felix's talking on other line just to wide his eyes after a minute of what his friend told him.

Minho:"wait...you're about to land in Korea...LIX WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I'll come pick you up from there"

He exclaimed in both Korean and english knowing very well that the other could understand him by now.

Minho immediately got up going to his shirt that was on the floor just to wear it again, he then heard from his friend say about the time his plane would land.

He got up from the bed and walked towards his boyfriend who was about to step out of the bedroom.

Hyunjin:"Hyung...what's going on?"

Minho dropped his phone as he declined the call looking at Hyunjin with sad eyes.

Minho:"sorry Candy, let's do this another day, I'm going to pick Felix from the airport in half an hour...you go home"

He said feeling sad that couldn't complete what he started with hyunjin but he can't neglect Felix was the only friend he got in Canada and because his family was outside the country in Australia right now so Felix had no other person to go to except for his Korean friend.

Hyunjin:"no! I wanna stay with you and meet Felix too..."

Minho smiled a little looking at Hyunjin who looked very jealous right now, he was really happy that he got to see him like this.

He always was jealous of jiyun now it Hyunjin's turn to be jealous of Felix.

Minho:"is that so then, let's go"

they both then ride the car where Minho drove towards the airport while texting Felix in the meantime.

Minho

Hey!

I have a request...

Felix

What's it?

Minho

Can we act like
a couple who miss
or couldn't forget...

About each other?

Felix

Sure, I don't mind
but...

What for?

Minho

I want to make
Hyunjin jealous

A little revenge for
all the years I was
Friend-zoned

Felix

Ohh Damn!!

I'll do it!

Minho chuckled loudly excited about his little revenge plan on his boyfriend with Felix, while Hyunjin eagerly wanted to know who was making him laugh like this and couldn't but feel insecure about their meeting with the tiktoker.