𝟎𝟒 || ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

After they hung out with Hyunjin's friends, they walked back home together

While walking, Hyunjin turned his head towards his hyung who was fixing his gaze at the front.

Hyunjin:“I never thought you'll be good at skatbaording”

That gain Minho's attention which caused to changed his focus towards Hyunjin that start a conversation.

Minho:“yeah, and I was shocked when you asked me about that, never in a million years I will guesses that you would take interest im skateboarding”

He said For hyunjin to nod and tried to explain to Minho why he took skateboarding as a hobby.

Hyunjin:“it just because I want to fit in and I seem to be good at it despite staring last summer”

One thing for being a person who has so many friends, is it to have the ability to join them in activities where you could get more closer to them.

In Hyunjin's case, he has done so many things just to fit in with his current friends.

Minho:“yeah, but you're not into it that much”

He commented for Hyunjin to shook his head but eventually smile because he was really happy to know that Minho was also into skateboarding which could make them get closer more.

Hyunjin:“I never thought Jae is that competitive”

He changed the topic mentioning about his friend that seem to react whenever Minho is around since they compete ever time they met and Minho always won.

Minho:“he can't get annoying sometimes”

Hyunjin chuckled at what he said nodding his head at Minho who's being absolute rights about Jae's behavior.

Hyunjin:“we're here”

He declares just when they arrived at his house, Hyunjin actually want to stay with Minho a little bit more since he likes his company a lot.

Minho:“see you later hyunjin”

He waved at him before start walking away but Hyunjin was fast to grab his wrist.

Hyunjin:“wait hyung!! Wanna come inside?”

He suggested pointing at his house with his thumb for Minho to turn towards him again and think before he could make any decision.

Minho:“uhm...i should call mom and inform her first”

Minho delay his mother's number and put the phone in his ear and Hyunjin bite his lips looking at his hyung because he want him to stay with him more.

she then picked up the call.

Ms.Lee:“yes honey, what's up?”

Minho scratched his ear,  nervous what his mom's answer is going to be... Because Minho also want to spend more time with his new friend.

Minho:“hey mom, I called you because I want to inform you that I'm going to take long to arrive home”

There was a silence which increased his anxiety making himself ready to hear a no from his mom.

She's not that strict but she can be overprotective sometimes since he is her only son.

Ms.Lee:“are you with Hyunjin?”

She asked for Minho to relax his Tiff shoulders and did an inner sigh when he heard Hyunjin's being spelled by his mom.

Minho:“yes...”

He answered looking right directly at Hyunjin's eyes at that moment who looked back while biting his lips not knowing what Minho's mom is saying to him.

Ms.Lee:“then no worries, just don't stay out too late”

Minho thanked his mom and turn off the phone for Hyunjin to drag him inside the house where they put their shoes at the door step and started walking towards the living room, well more likely Hyunjin guided Minho.

Hyunjin:“welcome to the Hwangs”

He declares putting his arms up that brought a smile in Minho's lip which results him to ask.

Minho:“what you wanna do?”

Hyunjin dropped his arms having neither ideas nor plans on what both are gonna do since he didn't want to say goodbye yet.

Hyunjin:“I don't know...i just want to spend more time with you”

He confessed seeing nothing wrong or embarrassing to say that and it made Minho smile more widely at what he said.

Minho:“is this a confession?”

He said with a smirk for Hyunjin to nodded his head and walked closer to his hyung.

Hyunjin:“of course, you're likable hyung...i like your company, well...at least for me, and I want us to be friends for a long time”

The smirk never left Minho's lips as he wants to tease Hyunjin a little but more.

Minho:“because I stole candy for you”

That made Hyunjin blush out of embarrassment remembering that day when he had the guts to ask Minho who wasn't that close to him that time about if the sell gummy worms.

And felt more bad when Minho's father lectured him the next day at breakfast.

Hyunjin wanted to dig his head on whole at that time.

Hyunjin:“can you stop bringing that up!!!”

He exclaimed with an angry experience for Minho to laugh at him and brought his hand to pat Hyunjin in his head.

Minho:“you're so cute, hyunjin”