The Return - Chapter 6

"So as soon as Alec makes a move, right?" Izzy asked, going into stance to leap if needed.

"Yes," Luke said.

"Oh, Liam, leave this guy for me. I remember he's Clary's close friend." Derik said. "Valentine used to talk about him a lot. Of how he respects women to a level that it's so disgusting. How many times I wanted to fuck my dear cousin but never got the chance. She's your close friend, isn't she?"

"That bastard wanted to fuck Clary!? Son of a..."

"Calm down Jace. Now's not the time to act on your anger." Luke commanded and Jace took a deep breath.

"I don't remember being Valentine's favorite, Gabriel though, that was different," Magnus said.

"Don't you say my dad's name with your dirty fag mouth!" Chris snapped.

"Why Chris?" Alec asked, making Chris turn towards him. "You aren't a saint if you rape children. I know you were a homophobic bastard but I never thought you'd make the 'Like father like son' idiom come true in this way! Tell me, have you raped your mother too?"

"I would have if that bitch wouldn't have a fucking STD!"

"What the fuck!?" Izzy's face paled as she tried to process what her cousin said.

"That's disgusting!" Jia shuddered. "Wait, does that mean Gabriel Lightwood...."

"Uncle Gab was... a part of mafia... a... rapist... oh my god! How did we never find out?" Izzy whispered, her tone losing its authority and confidence.

"We did in a way... but we all believed that he was murdered by some crazy psychopath for no reason. Those killings... it makes sense now. They weren't random or baseless, despite that mark on their dicks." Jace whispered. "They all were... mafia... abusers. They were monsters. All of them."

"My goodness..." Izzy trailed off.

"I see you are scared of a designer, Derik, if you're keeping that space between us," Magnus said, making that guy red with anger.

"Scared? Of you?" Derik chuckled bitterly and in a few steps, stood face to face with him. "You think you can hurt me? Save that woman from us? How exactly may I ask."

"You see Derik Morgenstern, her half-sister means my half-sister too, and I don't spare the ones who don't treat women and children right," Magnus said and grabbed that guy's arm, while at the same time, Alec made his move.

They started moving forward as per their plan but froze on their spot when they witnessed the scene unfolding in front of their eyes. Alec had shot them, brutally, but that wasn't it, Magnus actually killed the guy, in the same way The Perfectionist killed his victims. That wasn't happening. That couldn't be possible.

"No... no... that can't be true. No. Alec... Magnus...." Izzy whispered, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"No!" Liam took a step back and started running when Alec shot him in the knee.

"Are you going to kill him or not, Kristelle!?" Magnus said, still holding Derik's body in his arms. "Kristelle!"

"Magnus... that's... no..." A teardrop fell on Izzy's face.

Blinking rapidly, she turned towards Liam, grabbed him by his jacket, dragged him back, then tilted his neck and made the slit, and threw him like a ragdoll.

"Seriously, not even making sure he's dead?" Magnus asked.

"These two are still alive, by the way," Alec said, and they turned towards the men who were bleeding heavily but were seconds away from death.