Heartbreak and misery

From •I love you for a thousand more• one-shot chapter. egurerk hope you'll like it. There will one more chapter explaining Alec's loss of his leg.

**********************************

Alec was pacing in the living room, fixing the cuffs of his shirt while waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the bedroom who was taking forever to get dressed.

"Magnus, come on, fast, we're already fifteen minutes late." Alec yelled and sighed frustratingly for the thousandth time. It was his boyfriend's success party but he was more nervous than Magnus.

"Calm down, darling." Magnus said as he walked out of the bathroom. "It's okay to be fashionably late at your own party."

As soon as Alec's eyes fell on his boyfriend, his breath caught in his lungs. Magnus was looking ravishingly hot and beautiful. He was wearing the wine-colored suit he had selected for Magnus and damn, with the addition of his light and perfectly done eyeliner, light kohl, wine-colored eyeshadow with a light golden glitter over it, he was looking glamorous. His hair was spiked up as usual with wine-colored streaks at the edge. He had a combination of wine and black colored nail paint done beautifully on his fingernails and he had paired the suit with simple black shoes.

"Close your mouth, darling, you'll catch a fly in it." Magnus smirked, put his finger below Alec's chin, and closed his mouth. Alec cleared his throat as his cheeks went a deep shade of red.

"Let's... umm... leave.. yeah." He stuttered making Magnus laugh then they left the house to reach the city hall where Magnus' success party was held.

They reached the city hall after fifteen minutes making them half-hour late to Magnus' own party. Alec kept complaining making Magnus titter at his adorableness.

"I get it, darling! Can we go inside now?" Alec sighed and they both walked in, noticing the grand decoration and all the big men from Magnus' friend circle and business associates waiting for the man. He felt small and slid his hand to intertwine with Magnus' but the man quickly walked away to address his business associates making him gulp as he walked behind his boyfriend.

The party was going on in full swing, Magnus was the talk of the town because of the title of 'best designer of the year'. He was head over heels and was constantly hanging around with either his friends or the associates while Alec was sitting on the bar counter all alone, drinking red wine and glancing at all the big men and his boyfriend.

"There you are!" Magnus said and sat on the chair beside his boyfriend. "This night is amazing! I'm so happy that my last clothing line was the biggest hit!"

"Yea..yeah!" Alec tried to sound cheerful but deep down his heart felt constricted, he was feeling left out and out of place in this crowd of big men.

Magnus frowned. "Why does that sounded like you're not happy for me?"

"What!? No Magnus, of course I'm happy for you."

"But that-"

"Magnus! There is the greatest designer! What are you doing sitting here?"

"Rick Agnor! My man!" Magnus grinned, stood up, and hugged the man tightly while slapping his back playfully. Alec looked at the way Rick held his boyfriend but didn't say anything. It was his boyfriend's party and he didn't want to make any scene.

"You rocked the fashion show, boy! Keep rocking like this and I'll make you my permanent show stopper!" Magnus broke the hug and patted the man's back.

"Oooo! I like the sound of that! By the way, why are sitting here alone with... sorry who are you? I've never seen you before. Are you new? You do get the looks but no one can beat me in modelling, so-"