Play day •Part 2•

"Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

"Jeez, bumblebee, stop that." Magnus had his hand over his ears as she didn't seem to stop stretching his name out."What does my highness need now?"

"Paaaaaa! More shanwichhh!"

"Seriously!" Alec chuckled beside him, took the plate of diced vegetables and kept it in front of Magnus, then took few freshly made french fries and held it in front of his husband's mouth, who bit into it without thinking resulting in him fanning his tongue because of the intense burn the hot fries gave.

"Idiot!" Alec mumbled under his breath and poured him a cold glass of water, handing it to the man who swallowed it in one huge gulp.

"Could have warned me!" Magnus retorted making the man cock his brow at him.

"Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

"Maddie! Stop it else you won't get to play with your pa!" Alec softly scolded.

"More shann-"

"We know Maddie, pa's making it, eat your fruits till then."

"No fruits, shanwichhh!"

Alec sighed as he stared directly into her soft hazel eyes. "Madeline! Eat your fruits, pa's making your sandwich till then. If you won't finish your food, you won't get to play with pa."

Intimidated by the stare and the punishment, she picked up the diced fruit from the bowl and started chewing on it.

Alec sighed and exchanged a knowing look with Magnus. "She's getting naughtier day by day," Magnus whispered. "And I thought I don't have to cook anymore!"

"I told you she'll ask for more but you didn't listen. Now pick the pan you've washed already and make extra this time, if she won't be able to finish, I'll eat."

Magnus pouted, but then picked up the pan, bread slices, and required vegetables and meat to prepare the brunch. Five minutes later, they heard the familiar whine making them sigh.

"Pppppaaaaaaaaappppppaaaaaaappppppaaaaaaaaa-"

"Bumblebee! Quiet!"

Madeline laughed and banged her now empty bowl against the table. "Ppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"

"Maddie! Hupp!" Alec walked towards the dining table, picked up the empty bowl from her hands, kept it on the table far from her reach then bend at her level, and gazed into her mischievous eyes. "How are you so extremely energetic today, hmm?"

"Dadadadadadadadadadaadddaaddaaaaddaaddaaaa-"

Alec had to put his finger over her soft lips to make her stop. "Madeline!"

Meanwhile, Magnus had finished making the sandwich and was carrying the brunch (Madeline's sandwich and juice, their hot chocolate, and french fries) to the table.

"There you go, my personal storm." He chuckled when Madeline started clapping and dig into her sandwich. "Alexander, I've cleaned the island, can you-"

"I'll do the dishes, lets eat first now." He left a light peck on his daughter's temple, then stood up, removed the apron which Magnus folded and kept at its place then they sat down to eat their food.

After finishing the brunch and cleaning the dishes, Magnus and Alec were busy organizing the table while Madeline had already ran towards the backyard to play in the snow.

"She's getting naughtier, Alexander," Magnus stated.

"I know, Magnus." Alec sighed. "We're done here, right?" He asked as soon as he placed the last pair of cutlery beside the turndown plate.