I'll love you for a thousand more.

Prompt suggested by 6Ahirbhairav6 hope you'll enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The day we met
Frozen I held my breath~~

"Chairman! Hey, kitty, kitty, where are you, your highness!?" Magnus sighed as he searched his home for the hundredth time. He was only gone for an hour, an hour because of a sudden meeting and when he was back he saw his kitchen completely destroyed and that furry devil was nowhere to be found.

"CHAIRMAN!?" He yelled out of frustration. He was tired, he hadn't eaten anything because that stupid meeting was with his bitch of an ex Camille Belcourt who had paid for the dinner and he didn't want anything to do with her or her money. And on top of it, he was in hurry to get back to his apartment that the take out he was holding in his hand fell on the ground when he was getting out of the car, yes he was stupid.

With his kitchen feeling like a thunderstorm had hit his home and no good restaurant nearby, he was getting more frustrated by every passing second. "CHAIRMAN MEOW! OUT OF FUCKING DEN! NOW!" He seethed, throwing the already broken glass on the floor.

"I think you are looking for him." A soft voice spoke from his doorway making him turn around only to notice one of his handsome neighbours whom he never talked before holding a sweet-smelling chairman in his one hand and a big bag in another. "Oh.. umm... sorry, the door was open so I let myself in."

Magnus looked at the stranger then towards the Chairman who was licking his paws like the devil he was. "Really Chairman!?" He glared at the cat.

"Meow!" Chairman softly meowed as he looked up at his owner innocently. Magnus sighed and took his cat from the stranger's hand. He then looked at the stranger and for the first time ever, he noticed his mesmerizing blue eyes. The guy was taller than him and more masculine but when his chocolate brown eyes met the stranger's, his breath got caught in his lungs, he had never seen those shade of eyes before. It wasn't regular blue, it was a unique shade of blue, the blue you see in the depth of the ocean or the sky before a thunderstorm. Like a wanderlust blue and it was twinkling like a jewel. A dazzle of innocence were filled in them as it wandered around his house.

"Meaaaw!" Chairman struggled in Magnus' arm so that he can be free again and wander around breaking his owner's trance and he looked down at the cat in his hand.

"Bad boy, chairman!" Magnus scolded and put him down who quickly sprinted towards Magnus' bedroom making the man sigh. He then turned towards the stranger and gave him a friendly smile. "I'm... sorry about my cat and thank you for bringing him back."

"Umm... it's okay, I actually found him in my kitchen, he was looking for food and was completely drenched in flour, mixes, milk, and mud. I gave him a bath then fed him too. I hope it's okay with you." The stranger said with hesitation and nervousness, his sparkling wanderlust eyes never meeting Magnus'.

"He was what?" Magnus was astounded. "I'm really very sorry. Chairman is free-spirited, never listens to me. Sorry for all the trouble. You must be going somewhere." He said as his eyes wandered towards the bag in his hand.

The stranger looked at the bag in his hand then at Magnus, his unique eyes holding an innocence as his cheeks flushed red.