Perfect Criminal •Part 3•

! Warning: Contains strong language and mentions of rape and sensitive content. Do not read if you get triggered easily.!

*********************************

"Ma... Magnus? You?"

Magnus looked at his boyfriend as he fixed the blade between his fingers, his heart aching with the accusing tone he heard in his boyfriend's voice.

"What were you doing going through my stuff, Alec? You know I hate it!" He stated coldly.

Alec backed away a few steps as his eyes started tearing up. He still couldn't believe what was in front of his eyes. Everything indicated towards the fact that his boyfriend, the one he loved, was the one he was looking for months, was the one who killed so many innocents, was the serial killer 'The Perfectionist', was the one playing games with him. All this time when he talked to him about it, he acted like he knew nothing. He acted like a curious supportive boyfriend. Just now, just now he told him about how he feels towards that serial killer, how he cursed him for ruining his day with his boyfriend, when his boyfriend was that serial killer himself. He gulped and reached for the nearest drawer to pull out his gun, as soon as he found it, he pointed it towards Magnus, making his eyes go wide.

"I can't believe it, Magnus. You, you are a serial killer. The one I'm looking for crazily. The one every police department is searching for. This all," he pointed towards the weapons and articles with his other hand, "it was there under my nose this whole time. You, you murdered someone last night, that's where you went to? When you came back you cuddled into my arms, we made love, we were so happy, I was happy. I can't believe it." He sniffed as he held the gun with both hands. "Magnus Bane, put that blade down and surrender right now!" Tears escaped from his eyes as he spoke the last sentence. How could his pure-hearted boyfriend be a murderer?

"No! No, I'm not surrendering! Put the gun down, Alexander, please. I don't want to hurt you. I can never, but please don't force me for something like that, I've never put hands on any innocent and I never will." He pleaded, his heart tightening in his chest as Alec kept pointing his gun towards him.

Alec chuckled bitterly as he tightened the grip on his gun. "Are you kidding!? Firstly, I can't believe you're the serial killer I was looking for this whole time, right under my nose, my own boyfriend!" Tears fell on his cheeks at that. "And secondly, you have murdered people, Magnus. Murder! Of ten innocent people, ten lives! Why? Is that what you are? A psychopath?"

"Stop it, Alexander, just stop it! They weren't innocent and I don't regret murdering them!"

Alec froze at his words. He just confessed his crime, just confessed that he was actually the serial killer, and there was no guilt, no regret on his face. Where was the person he loved? Where was the person he thought he knew for two years? Where was the person he had given his heart to, because right now it felt like he was talking to a stranger.

"What did you just say? Where is the pure-hearted person I thought I knew, because right now all I see is a cold-blooded murderer who only knows to take innocent lives-"

"THEY WEREN'T INNOCENT! SO STOP IT! STOP CALLING THOSE BASTARDS INNOCENT! THEY RUINED MY LIFE, TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!" he breathed heavily with anger pulsing inside him. "Back off, Alexander, because I won't stop until I kill every single one of those bastards, and please, I beg you, don't get in my way, I never want to hurt you, I love you so much, so please don't make any decision which could ruin whatever we still have." Tears fell from Magnus' eyes as he spoke those words to his Alexander, to the love of his life whom he thought he'll never get a chance to have.

When Magnus' words started sinking into his mind, he realised something. "What... what do you mean by ruined your life? How can ten different people ruin a known fashion designer's life?"