A giggly morning.

One of the softest fingers running through his soft thick black hair and pulling it down over his eyes. That's what Magnus felt before he slowly opened his sleepy eyes. He blinked to adjust to the slightly illuminated room which was the result of the falling dawn.

There was no trace of sunlight, instead, the clouds were rumbling in the sky which was turning into morning blue from midnight black. As he adjusted his eyes, the ministration of those softest fingers continued. But before he could register, those softest fingers traced their way towards his nose making it crinkle.

"Aacchuuu! Alexander, what-" but before he could complete his sentence, he heard a soft and whispered giggle. He blinked his sleepy eyes again and noticed their daughter reaching out for his hair once again.

"Oh, so it was you bumblebee! Not good, you woke your papa up."

"Pa!" Their three-year-old daughter, Madeline giggled.

"Not funny, bumblebee!" He said playfully as she again ran her tiny soft fingers through his silky soft hairs and pulled it over his eyes.

"Soft!" She giggled and scooted closer towards her papa. Magnus closed his eyes and let her play with his hair, only planning a sweet giggly revenge on his daughter. 'Is she ever gonna get bored?' he thought to himself because it felt like forever when she finally started slowing her hand down. When his planned scenario was inset, he quickly held her tiny hands, pinned it above her head, and held his index finger above her confused hazel eyes.

"Now, now, whose being a naughty girl?"

When she realised what her papa was about to do, she squealed. "No! Pa!"  

"Yes, Pa!" Magnus said and started tickling his daughter who started giggling loudly.

"You're a naughty girl, bumblebee!" He continued tickling her sides and waist who squirmed under his touch.

"Pa! *Giggle* Pa! *Giggle* Pa! *Giggle* Pa...pa! *Giggle* Pa! *Giggle* Pa! *Giggle* Pa...pa! *Giggle* Pa! *Gigg-* "

They both stopped suddenly when they heard a loud thud of alarm clock falling on the floor and an unpleasant groan.

"Ooooops! We wake your dada up!" Magnus said and looked down at his daughter, who was looking at her dada curiously. He pulled the blanket above their head to safeguard them from Alec's anger, whose not a morning person and it's way too early right now.

Alec turned on his side and started roaming his hand on the bed as if he was looking for something, eyes still closed, and Magnus held his breath, praying that they won't hear his grumpy yelling first thing in the morning, that won't be good.

Alec's long fingers finally touched his daughter's tiny hand. He guided his fingers towards her waist, wrapped it tightly, and scooted her close to his chest. Her tiny eyes looked scared when she looked at her papa, and Magnus' heart melted, if Alec would say her something or scold her, he's going to give a good yell to his husband.

Before he could think of giving a good yell to Alec, something unexpected happened. Madeline started giggling again. He pushed the blanket down a little and saw that Alec's eyes were still closed but he was smiling. Then he guided his eyes towards their daughter and saw that Alec was the one who was tickling her now and she was not able to escape from his grip.

"Daaaaa! *Lots of giggles* dada! *Giggle* dada! Dada!"

"Yes, Maddie." Alec said in his morning husky voice. "Not good to wake your dada up, now, is it?"

"Dada! *Giggle* Stwp! Dada! *Giggle* Stwp!"

Alec fluttered his eyes open and smiled when he saw his giggling daughter in his arms. Then he looked at his husband and his heart skipped a beat. That was the cutest sight he had ever seen. His makeup ridden face with hairs falling over his eyes, which looked combed by their daughter's tiny little fingers. His chocolate brown eyes were peeking through those hairs and there was a smile on his face. He stopped tickling Madeline and kissed her hair.

"What are you two doing waking up this early? It's not even five!" Alec complained.

"She woke me up!" Magnus blamed their daughter and pouted. Alec leaned over and pecked those pouting lips, and on cue, the rain started pouring heavily and their windows opened with the force of the wind startling little Madeline in the process. She jumped, then whimpered and crawled under the blanket.

Alec and Magnus exchanged a look, then slowly pulled down the blanket to reveal their frightened daughter and attacked her with lots of tickles, and soon their whole home echoed with her loud giggles.

"Pa! Da...da!"

"Still scared, Maddie?" Alec asked softly.

"No!" She scooted closer to Alec and buried herself in his chest making him chuckle.

Alec stroked his daughter's head protectively then looked at Magnus who was smiling at the sight. "Good morning!" He whispered, while continuously pampering Madeline.

"Good morning, indeed!"

"She loves your hair, doesn't she?" Alec grinned.

Magnus huffed, trying to blow away his hairs from his eyes making Alec laugh. He glared at his husband then pouted.

"You're looking so cute!" Alec grinned then parted his husband's hair from centre and placed a feather-light kiss on his forehead. Madeline giggled in his arms making Magnus pout once again and Alec smiled.

"Da...da!"

"Yes, Maddie."

She pointed towards Magnus, then reached her tiny hands over his nose and traced her fingers over it.

"Oh no! No."

Alec looked curiously at her antics while she giggled and kept tracing until his nose crinkled making him sneeze.

"Aaachuuu! You naughty girl!" Magnus made grabby hands towards her and she ran towards Alec and hid behind him. The whole room got filled with Alec's and Madeline's laughter and soon Magnus too joined in their laughing session.

A loud thunder stopped their laughing and Madeline clung to Alec.

"It's okay baby, there's nothing to be scared about." Alec cooed and tucked her back under the blanket, while Magnus closed the windows and crawled back in bed.

"So, it looks like it's gonna storm the whole day. Stay in, cuddle, and enjoy the day with our personal storm? It's Sunday anyways." Magnus asked.

Alec laughed at the nickname Magnus gave their daughter. "I love the idea. Take out from the bakery downstairs and mom's cooking for lunch and dinner?"

"I'll love that. Though, I wonder how didn't she woke up from our laughter?"

Alec chuckled. "Magnus, I'm sure she takes out her hearing aid before sleeping."

"Oh!" Magnus scratched the back of his neck at his stupid question. "I forgot that!"

"Let's get back to sleep now." He kissed his forehead and Magnus hummed in response as they pulled the blanket above their head excited for the day they're going to have.

___________________
Reviews and feedbacks are welcomed. ❤️❤️