The story of Madeline Lightwood Bane.

!W: mention of strong language.!

************************************

Alec fluttered his eyes and slowly opened it when he felt a tickling sensation on his belly. The early golden rays of rising sun cascaded over his face as he glanced towards his growing belly only to find his husband straddling him under the blanket and planting feather light kisses over his belly. He closed his eyes and suppressed his smile, feeling his husband's soft lips against his skin.

"Selamat pagi lebah kecilku, ini ayahmu. Kau tahu, kau dan ayahmu adalah hal terbaik yang terjadi padaku. Anda berdua mengisi hidup saya dengan kebahagiaan dan cinta yang tidak pernah saya bayangkan akan saya miliki. Sekarang, kamu, jadilah anak kecil yang baik dan jangan terlalu mengganggu ayahmu, oke. Aku sangat mencintaimu Tidak sabar untuk memelukmu, lebah kecilku. Aku cinta kamu." Magnus whispered softly and kept planting soft kisses after every 'I love you' he kept saying.

{Good morning my little bumblebee, this is your papa. You know, you and your dadda are the best things that happened to me. You both filled my life with happiness and love I never imagined I'll have. Now, you, be a nice little one and don't bother your dad much, okay. I love you both so much. Can't wait to hold you in my arms, my little bumblebee. I love you.}

Alec peeked open his eyes a little when he heard Magnus whispering I love you's in his native language. He smiled helplessly when he realised Magnus was talking to their child growing in his belly. He knew a few words of Indonesian but not the whole language.

"What are telling our little one? I hope you're not spoiling it already, are you?" He asked in a morning husky voice making his husband startle.

Magnus slowly lifted his head and peeked through the blanket softly wrapped over his head like a veil of a bride, his messy long hair falling over his eyes making Alec's heart melt at the adorable sight. He smiled and reached out his hand to fix the locks falling over Magnus' eyes making the man blink adorably.

"Morning, darling. No, I'm not spoiling our bumblebee but it's our secret, so I'm not telling you." He softly smiled and stated showering Alec's belly with lots of kisses making Alec giggle but then he accidentally touched his member making Alec froze.

"Magnus, mind your lips, I'm not in the mood right now!" But for Magnus, his words fell on deaf ears as the man was busy with showering love to his growing family when he again kissed Alec's member but not accidentally this time. He started trailing down his lips making Alec squirm.

"Magnus, no, stop!" Alec squeezed his eyes shut but that was the wrong move as his mind went to the world he tried forgetting every time he closed his eyes. But Magnus was still oblivious to his husband's discomfort as he softly wrapped his lips around the base of Alec's member before kissing it's slit and started giving it gentle sucks.

"N... No! No... D.. don't... please... please... no... Alpha... please... ALPHA! NO! ALPHA!"

Magnus' head snapped up and he stopped his action when he heard his mate's pained whimper and calling him Alpha. Alec barely does that, he hates their second gender because of his past. And right now, he was sure Alec hadn't called him Alpha.

"Alexander?"

"Alpha, no... h..hurts... Alpha... pl..please!"

"Alexander, hey.... open your eyes!" Magnus hopped off of Alec and crawled towards him, mentally cursing himself as soon as his stupid brain realised what he just did. He almost snarled when he heard those whimpers escaping from Alec's throat, almost. He quickly place his scent gland over his mate's nose and stroked his head softly.

As soon as Alec inhaled the beautiful scent of sandalwood and jasmine he started calming down then slowly opened his eyes only to meet the worried chocolate brown ones.