Perfect Criminal •Part 4•

"Two security guards at the door, four at the pathway leading to the main entrance, two at the main entrance and two at the back door." Alec stated while guarding Jia at every part of the mansion as Asmodeous walked beside them. Jia Penhallow was the new Special Agent-in-Charge (SAC), in place of Alec as he quit the job as SAC and was now searching for new jobs in the field of architecture/designing, his second passion. Everyone was shocked by his decision as he was the best they had, but Alec was determined. He didn't want anything to do with this field anymore. He had officially left the post today and was showing the new officer in his place his duties and what he was supervising throughout this case which included Asmodeous' security.

"Mr. Ginting, may I ask why are so determined that you are in danger and need our help?" Jia asked out of curiosity as she eyed Alec when he pursed his lips.

"Because I am. I've said thousands of times, it's Intan. He's alive. And if he's not, it's his ghost. He was a psychopath who killed my wife in cold blood. Now he's after me and it's your duty to protect your givers! If one more time this question is being asked I'll sue you people!" Asmodeous answered enraged, and Jia sighed. She was told by Alec that Asmodeous is hard to handle and now she understood why.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Ginting. I was just doing my duty." She answered and exchanged a look with Alec who cocked his eyebrow at her in a way of asking you sure you can handle him?

"Then do it properly. Last week two of my security guard was found dead after vanishing from outside the building of Ginting's Corp. while I was in the meeting inside the building. What if Intan would've got me? What would've you done apart from justifying your fucking name!?"

Jia fisted her hands behind her back, that man was already getting under her skin. She looked at Alec who sighed frustratingly.

"Mr. Ginting," Alec spoke, "we've made it clear to you that they had spotted a known gangster near your building, and as an officer, it was their duty to chase after them, so they did that, and the gangster with their men and our officers, all were found dead in the nearby construction site. Not to mention that there were still four officers around your car. We are taking care of your security as you have asked, you can't question our duties like that." He stated in his dominant voice, suppressing the anger he held for the man.

"Well, I think we're clear here. As the new SAC, I'll be handling your security from now on, Mr. Ginting. For now, everything looks perfect. All the officers are in their place. We'll take our leave. If you feel the need to contact us, you know where to call." Jia spoke dominantly, wanting to leave the impression that she was as strong as any men, the main reason being she didn't get good vibes from Asmodeous.

"I hope you people will do your job properly this time." Asmodeous stated in an unpleasant tone, shook the hand with both of them then left for his room as Alec and Jia started leaving the house.

"That man's a jerk!" Jia exclaimed in a whisper.

Alec rolled his eyes. "Humor me! I'm dealing him from months."

__

"Fucking woman! Questioning my gut feeling!" Asmodeous spat, thinking out loud. He opened the door to his room, got in, and closed the door behind him. He took off his jacket and put it on the stand as he switched on the lights.

As soon as he turned around after switching on the light, he froze as he felt like all the blood was drained from his body and sweat started forming on his forehead. There, on his recliner sofa, was sitting the serial killer himself, cross-legged and boring his creepy eyes into his soul. In his hand was a tiny blade and on the coffee table near that was sitting a golden ribbon, snaked around itself, it's shiny layer reflecting in Asmodeous' golden-green eyes like a predator looking at its prey.