Perfect Criminal

Warning: Contains graphic depictions of violence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Police Report•

A powerful businessman Belial Roksa was found murdered in his own house on 6th February. The reason of death was a 'perfect' slit of throat. There was a heavy blood loss, after further inspection, a cross like symbol was found carved on his privates and like it's other victims, a golden ribbon was tied on it in a bow shape. Nothing was stolen from the victim's house. Neither fingerprints nor any footsteps were found. There was no evidence left behind by the murderer. The cameras inside were hacked and he wasn't captured on street CCTV.

This was the ninth victim in the last six months of our serial killer 'The perfectionist'. Apart from him, Mr. Roksa's stepson Lorenzo Rey is also a suspect, but there's a more chance it's the serial killer, because of the 'perfection' which cannot be imitated.

From the description of few sightings, which is not much, the serial killer has a good height, the clothing is completely black, presumably, leather, a full-length coat with hood, with no to less skin reveal, so either he's black or has painted himself complete black. The witnesses who said they saw 'ghost' or 'alien' having weird and creepy golden-red catlike eyes point towards the fact that the killer wears a contact lens to scare the witnesses if he gets seen.

The search is ongoing, but by far police had found nothing. The killer had left no trace like it came out of nowhere and vanished into the darkness. Mr. Belial Roksa's business associates and dear friend Asmodeous Ginting said their condolences and given another suspect to the police. His son, Intan Ginting, who he claimed went missing when he was 10 after murdering his wife and was never found. He claimed he was a psychopath and came back to kill him and asked for security.

Police looked into the records of Intan Ginting and found out that he was found dead after three months on the deserted lands of Indonesia. When addressed to Asmodeous, he refused to believe Intan was dead and kept claiming it is him. While the police are looking into the matters, they are still on high alert and looking for the serial killer 'The perfectionist' who needs to be stopped soon.

••••

1000th time! Alec had read this report for the 1000th time and sighed frustratingly. When the local New York police department started lagging in its investigation, the case was transferred to his unit, FBI. He was the best officer, on-field and in investigations, yet this particular case had started to make him doubt his skills. Murders after murder kept happening and even the FBI wasn't able to do anything, making him involved in this case more and more. He wanted to catch this bastard by his own hands and see him getting the death sentence. He had murdered so many people, yet left no clue, impossible.

A hot cup of strong coffee was placed on his desk but he paid no attention to it. There were already three empty and two half-finished and now cold coffee mugs were scattered around his desk and now it was sixth, but he was busy scrawling notes on his notepad. All the pictures of the murders were scattered around his desk, with his laptop kept in the middle and playing the footage of the CCTV'S. He was desperate, there was no clue, how could that be possible? There had to be a clue the killer had left behind. He was so engrossed in the work that he almost jumped when the coffee mug moved and placed in front of his eyes.

"Drink!" Alec sighed and shoved it out of his face.

"Not now, Magnus." He said flatly and got back to work. He was glad that his boyfriend, Magnus Bane was taking care of him since it was Saturday and he promised to spend time with him, but this case wasn't going out of his head. He needed to work, to find some clues, any clue which could lead to the killer.