Lost willpower

Another part from •I love you for a thousand more• one shot.

egurerk I hope this answers your queries. You wanted separate parts, you got that. Enjoy, with a box of tissues. 🤧🤧🥺😝😝

**********************************

"MAGNUS BANE! IN THE GUEST BATHROOM! NOW!" Alec yelled on top of his lungs as his boyfriend came running through the guest bedroom towards the bathroom, worried sick for what the commotion was about.

"What hap-" He cut himself off mid-sentence and diverted his eyes, gulping as he felt his boyfriend's intense gaze on him.

"Care to explain yourself!" Alec spoke coldly, narrowing his eyes at the impish culprit.

"Uhhh... ummm... I... itwaschairman." He inhaled a sharp breath and closed his eyes tightly.

"I heard that and don't blame Chairman for your acts! How long did you think you could hide this from me?"

"I swear it was Chairman!" Magnus gulped and backed off a few steps when he noticed Alec's gaze narrowing at his fingernails.

"Show me your nails!" He stated in an authoritative voice.

"Uhhh... I... look... darling... it was an accident... besides... these were torn... AAAAAAAAA!" He ran for his life when Alec took a few steps towards him then started running after him.

The chase went for a half-hour with both men running around in their shared apartment in New York, which finally ended by Alec pinning Magnus on the bed using the quilt like a rope and hitting him using the pillow continuously.

"How dare you, Magnus Bane!? Those were my favourites! Do you understand that, favourites!" He panted as he kept hitting his boyfriend mercilessly yet in a playful way.

"OW! Alexander... I... OW! Sorry... OW! was by... OW! accident... OW! but... they were.... OW! OW! torn anyways... OW!  I was taking out my... OW! shirt from your side... OW! when my nails... OW! got stuck in one of your sweaters... OUCH! NOT THERE! OW! andittornoffyouralreadytorn... OW! sweater... sorry... sorry... I got scared... OW! and in panic... OW! accidentally... OWW! okay intentionally... tore off more of your sweaters with my nails to blame Chairman for it!" He panted heavily as Alec stopped to take heavy breaths in then started again after a few seconds of calming down.

"OUCH! OUCH! Alexander... stop! OW! okay.. okay... OW! when you didn't notice, I hid them... OW! in the guest bathroom... to throw them... later... OW!"

"And what about my... *pant* favourite mug... and those leather jackets... *pant* Izzy gifted me?"

"Wasn't me! OUCH! okay, I'm sorry... I'm sorry, OW! that was by accident... OW! I accidentally put them in the... OW! washing machine.., didn't see that... OW! it got mixed up with... OW! the normal laundry...  OW! I panicked so I hid them... OW! I'm sorry... please stop hitting me!"

"You asshole! You could have told me and I wouldn't be this upset... Idiot!" He threw the pillow back, opened the quilt he used to tie his boyfriend's hands then fell back on the bed, panting heavily.

Magnus rubbed his wrist when his boyfriend freed him then glanced a look at the man who was panting beside him, looking for any signs of anger.

"Are you really that mad?" His voice was low as he scanned his boyfriend's face.

As Alec's breath started to get even, he turned on his side and noticed the glistening eyes of his boyfriend, like he was about to cry.

"What are you expecting? I'm searching for all my stuff from almost a week, a week Magnus. I asked you, again and again, whether you have seen it? Whether you know if I kept it somewhere and forgot and you kept it carefully and you, you kept lying to me. If I wouldn't have decided to clean the house because it's Sunday today, I still wouldn't have found out. If you have told me honestly that it accidentally got ruined by you, maybe I wouldn't be that mad. Maybe a little upset but I definitely would have appreciated your honesty, which I'm not right now, by the way."