Drunken mistake

!Warning: Contains smut, not intended for readers below 16!

**********************************

A blurry dark alley, that's what Alec saw when he escaped from the back door of a bar? Party? Club? He couldn't remember, but he just knew that he needed to escape from the place. His legs weren't cooperating when he walked but he successfully reached outside a... parking lot? How did he get there? Did he fly? 'That would be awesome!' he thought and took a sip from the beer bottle held in his hand.

To say that the most responsible person was drunk would be an understatement because Alexander Gideon Lightwood was completely wasted. How he was walking was a miracle even god couldn't explain.

He took the support of a car and kept walking when suddenly the alarms of some random car started blaring and someone bumped into him.

"Fucking fucker!" He slurred.

"Oooooppsss!" The other man slurred, too. "Ima..sorrrry!"

"You're cop... copyeeeng me? Badddd!"

"I? You same.... *hic* same me. Drunkyy!"

Alec laughed and saw a bottle in the other man's hand. He took another sip of his beer and leaned on to the car near him. Even in a drunken state, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful the man was. Spiked hair, makeup was done beautifully, jewelry all over his body, maybe Asian. Man, he was edible!

"Like shawberi or rashbei?"

"Huh? Watcha' say?"

"You say me deeble?" The Asian man slurred and stumbled but Alec caught him and they both leaned against the car as the man took a sip from his huge bottle.

"Noknow! You more drunk 'an me! Watcha' drinking?"

"Phisss!" The man brought the bottle near his face then took a huge sip. "Eshujit wine! From... " He started counting on his fingers and Alec laughed.

"Eshpensiveee?" The other man nodded so fast that Alec had to put his hand over his head to stop him from breaking his neck.

"Oop! You spinning!" Alec laughed again and the other man was grinning at his laugh like a kid who grins when he gets candy.

"You fly here tooo?" Alec asked the other man frowned.

"Fly? I nota brid! Searching my carrr, lost... lost the car. Couldn't find it. Thought I did, fucking keeeys not open it. Uselesshhh!"

"You the-theef! Badddd! You made the buzzzz noise!"

"No! Me no theeeefff! I good guy!"

"Ohhkeeey! Wactya name good guy?" Alec tossed the bottle in his hand, not liking that it was getting over.

"Nameee... Namez Maaagnuss!"

"Maagnuss... Bootifulll name. I Aalecc!"

"Aalecc? Eirdame! Chortoromeing?"

"Huh? Watcha' say?"

"I say-" Magnus couldn't finish what he was about to say as they heard a commotion behind them.

"What the hell!? What happened to our car?" A woman screamed.

"Someone tried to get in! Fucking bastard! I'll kill him!" A man who accompanied the woman yelled.

"Baby, calm down! It's just a scratch. Look, there's a key that's fallen here, it must be his. Let's search around. He must be here somewhere." The man with her nodded and they started searching around.