1

Chapter 1

When I opened the door, I still shouted "I'm back" into the house out of habit. Although there is no response as always, it doesn't matter, I'm used to it. Firstly, Yi Tian is not always there, and secondly, even if he is here, he never responds to me.

I pulled my suitcase into the house. This business trip went to City A for a week, and I followed the manager to the factory every day. In the evening, I had to drink with the bosses, and went back to the hotel in the middle of the night. I vomited in the toilet, and I didn't know what time it was when I finally fell asleep. I haven't had a good rest for several days, and now I'm completely exhausted. I just want to take a shower and throw myself into bed and have a good sleep.

When I bent down to change my shoes, I realized there were two pairs of shoes on the floor. I was stunned, walked into the living room, and immediately heard sweet breathing coming from the direction of the bedroom.

I stayed where I was.

"Yitian... be gentle... be gentle... ah..." The voice became louder and louder.

As I listened to the sobbing moan, my heart felt as if hundreds of densely packed holes had been poked with needles. The pain made me tremble all over.

Suddenly I remembered a piece of news I had seen. When the wife came home, she found her husband and his mistress fooling around in bed. In a rage, she stabbed them to death with a knife. At this moment, I suddenly admired this wife. She was able to convert pain into anger, and she still had the strength to die together. And I could only tremble like an epileptic patient, holding on to the sofa and slowly sitting down, so as not to fall to the ground in embarrassment.

In fact, humans have the instinct to avoid pain. Just like now, every cell in the body is trembling and clamoring to leave this place, but I clenched my fists and sat here no matter how painful it was, just like self-abuse.

Something is rapidly draining from my heart. I am glad that the inexplicable and determined love that has never wavered since it took root has gradually disappeared from the bottom of my heart. At the same time, I could only watch the collapse of my inner world, helpless.

When I was a child, I accidentally saw a scene on TV. The world in a boy's eyes was black and white, but when he saw a girl, he saw colors. Starting from the figure of the girl, the colors slowly unfold, with the blue of the sky and the red of the cherry blossoms, and the boy's world becomes more colorful and brighter little by little.

During that time, whenever I closed my eyes, I had this gorgeous picture in my mind. I told myself: One day, I will wait for such a person to redeem my hopeless and dark life and bring me light and hope.

And now, I'm light and want to have sex with someone in my room, my bedroom.

I exhaled, stood up again and went to the door to get my luggage. Maybe it was because the pain was so extreme that I became numb, or maybe the storage of pain in the human body is limited. This time, I was greatly stimulated. I finally used up all the pain at once, so I no longer have to suffer from it.

I pulled the box into the living room. The two people were probably done, and there was no sound in the room. Opening the box, I took out the things I bought for Yitian that took up two-thirds of the space. The bits and pieces he likes to eat are piled on the table. I found a big bag from the cabinet and put all those things in, preparing to throw them away later. Looking at this full bag, I feel so sad that my teeth are sore. What is the difference between this and throwing away money.

There was a "click" behind me, and I turned around to see Yi Tian pushing open the door and walking out. This man was wearing a pair of jeans, but the top was bare. His hair on his forehead was a little damp with sweat, and his lower lip on the bridge of his nose was pursed coldly. He didn't show any surprise when he saw me, he just walked over to me and poured a glass of water and drank it down. I stared blankly at his Adam's apple rolling up and down, and at the handsome side face that I had missed for a week. I thought about throwing away the cup together, otherwise the disinfection would not be able to clean it. Another delicate and beautiful boy came out of the bedroom. If I am the kind of person who can't be found on the street even with a magnifying glass, he is the kind of person who will become the center of attention wherever he goes.