47

Mu Ran continued 47
2023-11-07 11:34 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran had just finished eating with Mu Jin when there was a knock on the door. He was washing the dishes with a bunch of foam on his hands. When he heard the knock on the door, Mu Ran guessed it was Su Wenyang. He was a little panicked for a moment. He turned around and yelled "wait a minute" while boiling water to rinse his hands. Mu Jin next to him saw that he was anxious and said He said "Abba, I'll open the door" and turned around and ran out of the kitchen.

Mu Ran waved his hands and hurriedly followed out. When he went out, Mu Jin had already opened the door, and it was Su Wenyang standing outside the door. Mu Jin didn't know Su Wenyang, so when he saw the stranger, he ran back and hugged Mu Ran's leg. Mu Ran noticed her fear and lowered his head to comfort her, "Don't be afraid, Mu Jin, this is Abba's friend." Mu Jin relaxed a little and whispered "Hello, uncle" to Su Wenyang.

Su Wenyang nodded and greeted the child warmly. Mu Ran asked impatiently, "Is Yi Tian feeling better?"

Su Wenyang looked up at him and said in a deep voice: "He caught a cold and his wound was a little inflamed, so he developed a high fever."

Mu Ran was stunned, then raised his voice and asked in surprise, "Wound? What wound?"

Su Wenyang did not answer, sighed slightly, and said to Mu Ran: "Mr. Mu, are you free to listen to what I have to say?"

Mu Ran hesitated for a moment, then after thinking about it, he knelt down and said to Mu Jin, "Abba and uncle have something to talk about. Can Mu Jin go to the room and read first?"

Mu Jin nodded, said hello, ran to the sofa and picked up the cartoon picture album placed on the sofa, ran into the bedroom and closed the door on tiptoe.

Mu Ran felt a little sorry for Mu Jin's sensibleness, but for a moment he didn't care. He only raised his head and said to Su Wenyang: "Mr. Su, please tell me."

"Mr. Mu also knows that I am just Mr. Yi's assistant and I am not qualified to say anything. There are just some things that Mr. Yi is unwilling to say. Mr. Mu has a knot in his heart. If he doesn't explain the matter clearly, I'm afraid Mr. Mu will still... The misunderstanding continues."

When Mu Ran heard these words, he felt a little nervous for some reason, and shook his hands slightly.

"Shao Yi had just had a gastric perforation operation. The wound had just healed and he was anxious to see Mr. Mu. No matter what the doctor said, he refused to listen. Mr. Mu was not at home when he got here today. He waited at the door for more than two hours. You'll catch a cold."

Mu Ran looked at Su Wenyang with wide eyes, Yi Tiantian had surgery? Why didn't Yi Tian tell him? He doesn't know anything at all...

Seeing Mu Ran's shocked expression, Su Wenyang showed a helpless smile. That's how Yi Tian is, he never tells what he did for Mu Ran. He thought that his efforts were not worth mentioning, and he also thought that Mu Ran would accept and believe in his feelings, but he didn't understand that no matter how much he really liked her, if he didn't say it out, how would the other party know?

"How could he have a perforated stomach? How could it be like this..." Mu Ran's voice was slightly choked.

"After Mr. Mu left, Mr. Yi confessed to his family that he wanted to be with you. His father beat him so much that he didn't change his confession even after he was sent to the hospital. He searched everywhere for news about you, and he didn't recover well in the hospital. Later, he Dad threatened him with you, so he gritted his teeth and endured it."

Su Wenyang looked at the completely stunned man in front of him, sighed and said: "Since you left, he has started working hard, no longer caring about his body, and his stomach problems have become more and more serious. Not long ago, he drank too much and was sent to hospital When I went to the hospital for gastric perforation surgery, the doctor even ordered a biopsy for fear of the possibility of cancer."