7

In the past few days, my mother has always had no appetite for eating, her face is not very good, and she looks uncomfortable holding her stomach. Aunt Li took her to a nearby clinic and prescribed some stomach medicine, but there was still no improvement. I was a little worried and planned to take time to take her to the hospital for a check-up during my days off.

Although the work in the supermarket was tiring, the shift ended early. It happened that a new high-end restaurant in the city needed some waiters. I asked with a try attitude, and it happened that they could do morning and evening shifts, so I took the job. down.

Now when I get off work at the supermarket every day, I go back to eat a few bites of food in a hurry, and then rush to the restaurant without stopping. My mother didn't understand what I was doing outside, but every time I came home she would give me the money I earned from selling scraps that day, and she would look happy when I accepted it. I would put the money in the yellow cloth bag when she wasn't paying attention. Watching her being cheated and still being silly and happy, I only felt indescribable warmth in my heart.

When I went to work that night, some well-known customers seemed to come to the store. The foreman hurriedly transferred a few people from our group to come over. That is the most expensive box in this hotel. The whole room is completely Chinese style. The most eye-catching thing is that there is a large lantern with a lampshade hanging on the ceiling in the middle, and some crystal chandeliers hanging down from the middle. I was almost stunned when I saw it. I was grabbed by the foreman and brought to the door of the room before I came back to my senses.

After a while, the manager led a group of people over. I only glanced at it from a distance and froze in place.

Lin Han, one of Yi Tian's best brothers, the person who hates me the most in the world.

When I took photos and threatened Yi Tianhou to find someone to beat me seriously, it was Lin Han. In fact, I can understand that kind of deep-seated hatred. After all, I have been in love with someone for 20 years since childhood. If someone snatched her away in that way, I would probably go crazy with hatred.

A group of people were getting closer and closer, and I didn't dare to avoid them too obviously. I just tried my best to pretend to be calm and lowered my head slightly, praying in my heart that he wouldn't notice me. One step, two steps... When Lin Han walked to me, I clenched my fists nervously. I secretly exhaled after he passed by.

"Wait." Lin Han suddenly turned around and walked next to me, "Raise your head."

A group of people all stopped and looked here. I had no choice but to hide any longer. I could only raise my head and look directly at him as calmly as possible and asked: "Does this gentleman need any help?"

Lin Han's pupils dilated instantly, and after being stunned for a second, he suddenly laughed uncontrollably.

"Master Lin, what's the problem?" The manager hurried over, his face full of nervousness and fear.

"No...no problem." Lin Han waved his hand, wiped the tears from laughter at the corner of his eyes, and walked in looking in a good mood. The manager hurriedly followed behind and frowned at me before leaving.

I sighed in my heart. I knew Lin Han's character very well. Now that I was seen by him, he couldn't let me go so easily. In fact, after Yi Tian and I separated, I have been worried that I would fall into the hands of Lin Han. It is not impossible for him to kill me and throw him somewhere. I just don't know if I was lucky enough not to be found or if he never found me at all. I have been living safely until now.

Sure enough, when the food was being served, the manager walked over to me with an uneasy look on his face and said, "Master Lin asked you to come in by name. What's going on? Do you know each other?"