7

Mu Ran continued 07
2023-11-07 11:10 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

As if to confirm Xu Ran's words, on the second day, Mu Ran began to skip meals.

In the past, when the aunt prepared the meal and brought the person to the dinner table, the person would pick up the dishes and chopsticks by himself. Although the appetite was extremely small, the person still had the consciousness to eat. But this time after he sat down, he just stared blankly at the dishes on the table without making any movement with his hands. The auntie tried to persuade him a few times, but when she saw that he still didn't respond, she looked up at Yi Tian with some anxiety.

"You go back first."

The aunt looked at the food on the table hesitantly, and Yi Tian could tell what she was worried about. "I can take care of these." The aunt nodded, took off her apron and left.

After the people left, the atmosphere in the room became tense. Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran with a cold face, slowly clenching his fingers, and the veins on the back of his hands popped out. He suppressed the anger in his heart, and his temper depended on the person. If it were the previous Mu Ran, he would be frightened, frightened, or give in. But the lifeless person sitting across from him now would not react at all even if he overturned the table and went over to beat someone.

After a long stalemate like this, Yi Tiancai took out his cell phone and dialed Xu Ran's number. After the call was connected, there was no sound from the other side. Yi Tian rubbed his brow and said, "He refuses to eat. Come over and see tomorrow." Xu Ran snorted coldly, and Yi Tian continued, "Come here with the medicine." He didn't wait. Xu Ran answered and hung up the phone.

Time passed by, and the steaming hot dishes on the dinner table cooled down slightly. Yi Tian stood up suddenly, threw his phone on the table, frowned and walked to Mu Ran and sat down next to him with a straight face. He turned her around to face him somewhat rudely, then picked up a fish roll with chopsticks and put it on the table. Mu Ran said in a cold tone: "Open your mouth."

Mu Ran blinked and moved his eyes. When he met Yi Tian's gaze, his eyes were dull and there was no reaction. Yi Tian didn't get angry, he just took a breath and patiently repeated, "Open your mouth." His voice was no longer so stiff.

After repeated persuasion and emphasis several times, Mu Ran finally opened his mouth and swallowed the fish roll.

Yi Tian looked at his cheeks that fluttered slightly as he chewed slowly, and felt as if someone had scratched the softest part of his heart.

This experience is really strange. He has been surrounded by so many people since he was a child, and everyone around him is shocked at the slightest illness or pain. He has never taken care of others, let alone feed others. The Mu Ran in front of her was so fragile. There was no one else to rely on. Without his care, she wouldn't even be able to eat. She might not be able to survive for a minute without him. I don't know why this realization touched Yi Tian's heart.

Just feeding them one by one, Yi Tian would even help Mu Ran wipe off the vegetable juice that accidentally got on his mouth. If Yi Tian's group of brothers were here, their eyes would probably pop out. Even if they were beaten to death, they wouldn't believe that Young Master Yi, who had always been cold and impatient, would still feed people.

Mu Ran didn't eat much, and Yi Tian didn't force him. He put down the bowl after seeing that the person stopped opening his mouth. He hadn't eaten yet, and the food was almost cold at this time, so he didn't care and ate some casually.

Later, the potted plants sent by Yi Tian arrived. He had been busy for a long time and was not in the mood. Now that he is free, he is thinking about adding something to the glass flower house.