36

Mu Ran continued 36
2023-11-07 11:28 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian has a lot going on in the company recently, and even Su Wenyang is too busy to see anyone. After listening to Xu Ran's words, he didn't let Liao Fei, Luo Yu and the others come to the hospital to look at Mu Ran. He just hired nurses to take care of him and gave him maximum freedom.

Mu Ran didn't move around and rested peacefully in the hospital without causing any trouble to Yi Tian.

He had just eaten in the morning and was about to go outside to bask in the sun when Jian Ning brought some fruits and supplements to the hospital. Mu Ran didn't expect Jian Ning to come, and he couldn't react for a moment. He was stunned for a moment before he remembered to ask Jian Ning to sit down. There was no tea in the ward, so he poured a cup of warm water with some embarrassment.

Jian Ning smiled and took the water. After the nurse left the room, she looked at Mu Ran and said warmly: "I came a little early. Did I disturb you?"

Mu Ran waved his hands quickly, looking a little embarrassed, "No, no, thank you for coming to see me."

Jian Ning put down the water glass, her smile weakened a little, and she had a helpless expression on her face, "Actually, I've been here before, but I was blocked by Su Wenyang."

Mu Ran was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to answer the question. Ever since he was hospitalized, Yi Tian had been arranging everything big and small. Not to mention Jian Ning, even Xu Ran had been blocked from the door.

The two fell into silence for a moment.

After another long while, Jian Ning spoke again, "It may be selfish to say this, but Mu Ran..." He paused, the smile at the corner of his mouth faded, and said almost solemnly: "Thank you for saving Yi. sky."

Mu Ran opened his mouth to speak, but Jian Ning continued: "If something happens to Yi Tianzhen, I don't know what will happen to me..." He shook his head as he spoke, his expression a little bitter, but it was only for a moment. A gentle smile appeared on his face again, and he said softly: "I have never seen him be so kind to anyone. From now on, let's stay together."

Mu Ran didn't know what Jian Ning was saying to her. He obviously liked Yi Tian, but there was no unwillingness or resentment on his face, and his eyes were filled with gentle kindness.

Mu Ran felt that his throat was a little dry. He swallowed and his voice was a little hoarse when he spoke, "Mr. Jian, does he know that my life span will be affected because of this serious injury?"

Jian Ning froze on the spot, with a surprised expression on her face.

Mu Ran looked at him and continued: "It's because of this that Yi Tian is so kind to me. We will never be together." If he falls in love again, then when he recovers, Yi Tian's guilty and grateful people His mood has faded and he is still as disgusted with him as before. What should he do at that time? Are you going to stalk me for another three years? But how many three years does he have left in his life?

Jian Ning frowned and whispered: "Don't think so..."

Mu Ran shook his head and interrupted him, "Don't worry, Mr. Jian, I will leave when I get out of the hospital. I won't pester Yi Tian."

Jian Ning looked at Mu Ran and didn't know what to say for a moment. Mu Ran's reaction was so different from what he thought, and he couldn't even say a word of the words he prepared later.

Mu Ran looked at the stunned Jian Ning, thinking that he was worried about her, so he smiled and comforted: "It's okay. Although the doctor said this, it may not have any impact at all. I will just pay more attention in the future."