25

Mu Ran continued 25
2023-11-07 11:21 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran put down his chopsticks after eating until his stomach became bloated and felt uncomfortable. Others were still chatting happily. He was just thinking about how to say goodbye when he heard Yi Tian's impatient voice coming from beside him, " I am full?"

Mu Ran didn't expect that Yi Tian would still remember him, and he was a little stunned. Suddenly he was frightened, and the hot tea in his hand was knocked over by him, and the tea spilled along the table and onto his pants. Mu Ran stood up immediately after being burned. Yi Tian quickly grabbed the tissue next to him and sucked the hot water that was rapidly soaking from his legs, yelling in a somewhat irritable voice: "What the hell are you doing!"

Mu Ran took the tissue from Yi Tian's hand and wiped it himself, saying awkwardly: "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention for a moment..."

"Are you okay? Have you been burned?" Jian Ning stood up and walked to Mu Ran and asked with concern. Mu Ran waved his hands in embarrassment: "It's okay, it's okay..." As he spoke, he realized that everyone had stopped talking and looked at him with disgust. Staring at him, Mu Ran paused, smiled politely at Jian Ning, "I'll go to the bathroom and have a look." Then he walked out the door.

When he opened the door, he heard someone say a few unpleasant words. Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, but without saying anything, he opened the door and walked out. He asked the waiter standing at the door and found the bathroom under his guidance.

There's nothing serious going on in my legs. The tea isn't too hot, and there's still a slight tingling sensation in my legs. Mu Ran didn't care about it anymore. He just bent over and took a paper towel and dipped it in various parts of his pants, trying to absorb as much water as possible. He was lowering his head and didn't notice that the bathroom door rang and someone came in. When he heard someone above his head tutting twice, Mu Ran raised his head in shock, and then he saw Lin Han leaning against the door and looking at him expressionlessly.

Mu Ran said nothing, but the tissue in his hand was crumpled into a ball by him.

As soon as he saw Lin Han, all the bad memories would reappear in his mind. Mu Ran breathed steadily to control his emotions. If he didn't dare to face Lin Han, if he was still a person who would break down casually, then his persistence for such a long time and Xu Ran's time spent on him All my thoughts and care for him were in vain.

Lin Han looked at Mu Ran, who was silent and didn't speak, and sneered: "What, Yi Tian just took you back to take care of you for a few days on a whim, do you really take yourself seriously?"

Mu Ran saw that he was deliberately sarcastic and refused to answer his words. He threw away the tissue in his hand and started to wash his hands, leaving him to talk to himself.

Lin Han looked at Mu Ran's indifferent look, and the image of Yi Tian holding him in his arms and kissing him affectionately flashed in his mind. His face instantly darkened, and he said in a cold voice: "Who do you think you are? You can't even compare to a hair on Jian Ning's face."

Mu Ran's hand movements paused, but he didn't say anything.

Seeing him turning a deaf ear, Lin Han felt a little angry for a moment. Ever since Jian Ning appeared, he had been holding back a fire in his heart, but now even Mu Ran, a piece of trash he didn't even bother to look at, dared to ignore him. Lin Han clenched his fists in anger. Just as he was about to go over and beat someone up, someone suddenly pushed the door open behind him. When he turned around, he saw Jian Ning walking in.

Jian Ning looked at Lin Han, who was full of anger, and smiled: "Young Master Lin, who has offended you again?" Jian Ning is not Mu Ran. Although he has a good temper and a gentle temper, he is very independent and will take action if he really wants to. No one dares to offend him. Jian Ning didn't like Lin Han's bullying personality. She had told him before, but Lin Han didn't dare to reply. Although he was jealous of Jian Ning, he felt ashamed when facing Jian Ning.