11

Mu Ran continued 11
2023-11-07 11:13 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When Liao Fei entered the house, her aunt was standing beside Mu Ran at a loss. When she saw him, she asked in a panic: "What should I do? Should I call the doctor?"

Liao Fei walked over and took a closer look at Mu Ran's hand. The wound was not big, but the area where the bullet had rubbed was scarlet and black. Blood flowed down the arm, and several small blood lines were drawn on the sleeve. Liao Fei frowned and said to his aunt, "Go and get some hot water and a clean towel."

The aunt responded and ran away in a hurry. Liao Fei walked to the living room and found the medicine box. There are all kinds of things in there, which Yi Tian had prepared because he was worried that something might happen to Mu Ran's wound.

Liao Fei walked up to Mu Ran and squatted down, using scissors to cut his sleeves along the cuffs. He took the hot towel from his aunt's hand, wiped the blood stains on his arm, and then started to treat the wound.

In fact, this kind of injury wouldn't be called an injury if it were placed on them. A careless person like Luo Yu might not be too lazy to deal with it, but Liao Fei's movements with his hands were extremely cautious. Mu Ran sat blankly all the time, with the same empty expression on his face. He would not move when the wound was touched, and his arm would tremble unnaturally.

After taking care of the wound, Liao Fei told his aunt a few words to keep an eye on Mu Ran, then walked to the balcony and took out his cell phone.

Yi Tian was talking with his father and uncles in the study when his cell phone suddenly rang. He looked down at the number and his expression changed slightly. Yi Tian's father glanced at him, picked up the tea cup, lifted the white porcelain green cover, skimmed off the tea leaves, took a sip, and then waved to him to tell him to go out and listen to the phone.

Yi Tian stood up and greeted his uncles, picked up his cell phone and strode out the door.

As soon as he picked up the phone, before he could ask Liao Fei, he spoke first: "Master Yi, something happened here." Yi Tian lowered his face and remained silent, while Liao Fei carefully explained what had just happened on the phone. Said it again.

When Yi Tian heard what happened, his face became increasingly ugly, and the veins on the back of his hands popped out. Liao Fei apologized in a calm voice over there, and Yi Tian was not in the mood to argue with him about this. He just said, "Take good care of me, and I will come back as soon as possible." As soon as he hung up the phone, Yi Tian rubbed his eyebrows irritably. He can't leave now. The elders in the family are all here, so he can't just give up a reason to get rid of it.

It happened that Yi Tian's mother came up to deliver the fruit at this time. Seeing him standing at the door with a gloomy face, she asked worriedly: "What's going on? What happened?"

Yi Tian calmed down his emotions, walked over and took the fruit plate from his mother's hand, and the expression on his face became more relaxed, "It's okay." His mother still looked at him a little worried, but Yi Tian didn't explain anymore. Pulled her into the study.

Liao Fei hung up the phone and was about to go back to the living room when his phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and saw that it was Luo Yu.

As soon as the call was connected, there was a burst of howling like ghosts and wolves. Liao Fei moved the phone slightly away from his ears. After he finished calling, he asked expressionlessly: "What the hell are you crazy about?"

Luo Yu seemed to be choking on his own saliva, coughed violently, and then said in a hoarse voice: "Damn it, I heard some shocking news yesterday!! I just woke up from a hangover and I just remembered to make a phone call. for you!"

Luo Yu always liked to make a fuss, and Liao Fei didn't care. He walked back and asked casually: "What did you hear?"

Luo Yu started chattering over there.

Liao Fei hummed casually at first, then he suddenly stopped and froze in place, his expression changed, "What you said is true, did you remember it correctly? Luo Yu, let me tell you, this This is no joke." Liao Fei's voice has never been so serious.

"Who the hell are you kidding me! I wasn't drunk at the time and I remember it very clearly!" Luo Yu shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, I understand, I will handle this matter. Just keep your mouth shut and don't say anything outside." Liao Fei said in a calm voice. Luo Yu hummed uneasily before hanging up the phone.

Liao Fei clenched his cell phone and stood there. He looked at the person sitting on the sofa who was slowly opening his mouth to drink water following the advice of his aunt. Thinking about what Luo Yu told him on the phone, he smiled bitterly in his heart. He always rushes for everything. Came together.

After dinner in the evening, Yi Tian stood up to say goodbye to the elders in his family, but his mother stopped him, "Why don't you go? Your room has been sorted, and you will stay at home today."

Before Yi Tian could say anything, Yi Tian and his uncle Yi Hairong smiled solemnly, "Okay, okay, young people, it's time to go out and spend the night." Yi Tian and his uncle have a gentler and more casual temperament, and because of this He lacked the courage to fight decisively in the shopping mall, so the head of the family of his generation did not fall on him. He was the more cold-hearted Yi Haizhao, Yi Tian's father.

Yi Tian's father glanced at him and didn't force him to stay. He just waved his hand casually, "Go and do your thing." Yi Haizhao was quite satisfied with his son. Among the younger generation, Yi Tian was the best. Although My private life seems to be a bit confusing, but as long as I don't mess around after getting married, it will be fine. Everyone has been young, and he has also come from that age step by step.

But Yi Tian's mother was not happy. "He only comes back once every few weeks, and he can't stay for more than a day at a time. There are so many busy people outside!" The old lady is a young lady from a scholarly family, with a gentle temperament and excellent education. Even when I'm extremely angry, I won't lose my temper, and I don't even know how to say a few harsh words. It's also Yi Tian's father who protects people well. He is in his early fifties and still has a somewhat innocent mind.

Yi Tian didn't say much, walked over, took out his mother's hand, took out a card and put it on, and said calmly: "I heard from my aunt that you want to see the cheongsam? I asked Wen Yang to make arrangements for the bus tomorrow afternoon. Come here to pick you up. You and my aunt are going out for a walk?" He paused and then said, "I'll be back to have dinner with you in a few days."

The old lady smiled immediately, her eyebrows stretched.

Although she is old, she is well-maintained, her temperament and appearance are not reduced by half, and she can still vaguely see the allure she once had. She pushed Yi Tian, her tone was irritating but she smiled, "You are the only one who knows how to coax me." In fact, she lacked these, but she was happy that her son would keep her things in mind.

Yi Tian's aunt also came over and joked a little, and said some nice things to Yi Tian before his mother relented and let him go.

The moment he walked out of the house, the expression of the person who was smiling just now turned gloomy immediately. Yi Tian called Liao Fei and made sure there was nothing there before getting in the car.