extra 2

Extra 2
2023-11-07 11:42 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

The piano teacher had just finished the lesson and left. Mu Jin sat on the piano bench and practiced a few more songs by himself. Mu Ran walked over and looked at Mu Jin for a while, then walked around the living room a few times with an uneasy look.

The aunt noticed his nervousness, pulled him to sit down, made him a cup of soothing scented tea, and said with a smile, "Don't worry, Mr. Mu, everything will be fine."

Mu Ran nodded and said "Yeah", but his brows were still furrowed.

After Mu Jin finished practicing the piano, he ran over to Mu Ran and asked, "Is the baby born?"

Mu Ran smiled and shook his head, then touched her head and asked in a low voice: "Are you hungry?"

Just as Mu Jin was about to answer, Aunt Zhang had already brought over several plates of snacks and said with a smile, "Miss, please eat something to fill your stomach first. I'll go cook right away."

Mu Ran stood up immediately and said, "I'll do it."

Aunt Zhang shook her head and smiled helplessly, "This is my job, Mr. Mu, please don't steal it from me." After saying this, Aunt Zhang entered the kitchen without waiting for Mu Ran to answer.

Mu Ran sat down slowly, still a little worried. Just as he was about to pick up the mobile phone on the table and call Yi Tian, the mobile phone rang. When Mu Ran saw that it was Yi Tian's number, he hurriedly picked it up. Before he could speak, Yi Tian said over there, "It's a boy. Mother and son are safe." Yi Tian knew what Mu Ran wanted to ask, so he simply said The tone said it all.

Mu Ran's worries were finally relieved, and he said happily: "It's good that mother and son are safe."

Yi Tian hummed and then continued: "I'll be back for dinner tonight."

Mu Ran thought for a moment and hesitated: "Is there anyone taking care of you there? Would it be bad if you left?"

Yi Tian smiled and said: "There are enough people here, including me." Mu Ran then hung up the phone.

When Yi Tian came back in the evening, Mu Ran went up to him excitedly and asked, "Do you have any photos of the children?"

Yi Tian loosened his tie, shook his head and smiled after listening to his words: "Newborn babies are all like that, wrinkled and not attractive." Mu Ran let out a disappointed sigh and reached out to help him unbutton his cufflinks.

Yi Tian held his hand, pulled him into his arms, lowered his head and said, "I will bring the child back to you when everything is over, okay?" There was a coaxing air in his words.

Mu Ran broke away from Yi Tian's arms with some embarrassment, nodded lightly and said "Yeah".

Yi Tian smiled, and couldn't help but leaned forward and kissed him.

By the time Mu Ran saw Yi Hang, Xiao Yihang was already one month old.

Yi Hang is now being taken care of by Yi Tian's parents, but Yi's mother doesn't want Yi Tian and Yi Hang to be estranged from each other, so she decides to send the child over on weekends so that the child can spend more time with Yi Tian. Yi Tian originally thought the child was troublesome and was unwilling to do so, but then Mu Ran kept whispering in his ears that he wanted to see little Yi Hang, so Yi Tian agreed to pick up the child over the weekend.

When the child came for the first time, Yi's mother carried it in her arms. Mu Ran wanted to see it but was a little embarrassed, and was afraid of offending Yi Tian's mother. Yi Tian saw that his eyes were fixed on the child but he was restraining himself from keeping a distance, so he simply reached out to hold the child to Mu Ran.