58 (END)

Mu Ran continued 58
2023-11-07 11:40 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran woke up early on the weekend.

He Xudong and the others were coming to his house for dinner today. He originally wanted to get up early to prepare, but as soon as he opened his eyes and saw Yi Tian, he couldn't take his eyes away. Ordinarily, after being entangled for so many years, even if you like someone no matter how much you like it, the excitement in your heart should have calmed down long ago, but Mu Ran didn't know what was going on with him. He still felt nervous when he saw Yi Tian, You will still feel at a loss, even a little embarrassed.

No matter how many times I watch it, or how long I watch it, I still can't get enough.

Mu Ran stared at Yi Tian in a daze, and he didn't know how long it had passed before Yi Tian suddenly grabbed his waist and hugged him, closed his eyes and whispered in his ear: "Why don't you kiss me secretly? "

Mu Ran stiffened immediately. He moved in Yi Tian's arms and said in a somewhat embarrassed voice: "Yitian, when did you wake up..."

Yi Tian pecked his cheek and earlobe, and said with a smile: "I woke up a long time ago. I couldn't wait for a kiss for a long time, so I had to take the initiative." After saying that, he turned over and pressed Mu Ran down without waiting for Mu Ran's answer. Kissing underneath.

Not long after, the quilt suddenly flipped a few times, and the people inside could be vaguely seen struggling slightly. Someone said a few words in a mute voice, and there was no movement on the bed again. After a while, a muffled gasp sounded in the room.

An hour had passed by the time Mu Ran got up from the bed again. His hair was a mess, and the buttons of his pajamas were unbuttoned to his stomach. There were deep hickeys all over his neck and collarbone, and the marks on his back even spread to places invisible under his clothes. The pajamas were thrown on the ground, and Mu Ran didn't bother to pick them up. He blushed, pulled on his underwear, jumped out of bed and entered the bathroom. His movements were so fast that Yi Tian didn't even reach out to hold him back, with a helpless smile on his face.

He admitted that he couldn't bear it anymore, so he pressed the person and asked him to use his hands to vent for himself. But just doing this made Mu Ran so shy. What if he really did it in the future... The more Yi Tian thought about it, the more he felt that it couldn't be done. I simply got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom.

It was almost 10 o'clock when they both came out of the bedroom. Mu Jin had woken up long ago. She had eaten the breakfast her aunt had cooked for her and was kneeling on the blanket in the living room, stacking blocks obediently. She has almost adapted to the life here now, and she won't make a fuss about looking for Mu Ran as soon as she wakes up.

Mu Ran went downstairs. As soon as Mu Jin saw him, he put down the blocks and ran over to hug his legs. Mu Ran was "bullied" a bit harshly by Yi Tian, and his body was still weak and unable to exert any strength. Yi Tian bent down and picked up Mu Jin, asking her when she got up and if she had breakfast.

Mu Jin was not afraid of Yi Tian now, so he put his hands around Yi Tian's neck and answered obediently.

Today, the family has to entertain guests. Yi Tian is worried that Mu Ran is too tired. In addition to Aunt Zhang, he originally wanted to call the cook and servants from the old house, but Mu Ran thinks it is better to cook by himself, which can also Seeming sincerity, Yi Tian gave up the idea of finding a servant.

He Xudong and Xu Ran came earlier in the afternoon, and Xu Ran specially brought Xu Zhehao to play with Mu Jin.

Xu Zhehao wore a little cowboy hat today and carried a reduced version of the camouflage bag on his back. If the camouflage bag didn't reveal a toy golden hoop, he would still be very handsome.