17

Mu Ran continued 17
2023-11-07 11:16 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

It was already after eight o'clock when Yi Tian arrived at the hotel, and a group of people immediately started shouting with dissatisfaction when they saw him. He Xudong poured a glass of wine and pushed it across the table, "Stop talking nonsense, let's drink and drink!"

Yi Tian also felt conscious and punished himself several times. He had originally made a reservation to treat He Xudong and the others to dinner today, but something went wrong with a very important case in the company, and the meeting has been ongoing until now.

This group of old men didn't wait for him. They had already had enough food and drinks, and now that the master had arrived, they were clamoring to go to the bar. Yi Tian saw that it was still early and didn't want to spoil their fun, so he agreed.

On the way, he called home and told Luo Yu that he might have to go back later and asked him to keep an eye on Mu Ran.

When they arrived at the bar, they didn't go to the box and sat down in the corner of the hall. This place was specially reserved for them by the bar manager. It is relatively quiet and has a good view. They can see the whole bar.

These men were already very good-looking, and they looked very eye-catching when they walked together. They attracted a lot of people's attention as soon as they came in. He Xudong was quite embarrassed. He shook his head and tsked: "Look at their obsessed eyes... It's a pity that I have a master."

Lu Yuan was a fun-loving person. As soon as he sat down, he would scan the whole place to search for anyone he liked. After hearing what he said, he couldn't help but look away and rolled his eyes at him. He sneered and said, "I found that you are still worthy of being a wife slave." Are you proud?"

He Xudong looked at him disdainfully, "What do you know?"

Lu Yuan looked at him as if he were a monster, "I really don't understand." After that, he felt that he could no longer communicate with He Xudong, so he turned to the others and said, "The recently opened Youjia Club does a pretty good job in medicinal cuisine." After a pause, he smiled obscenely, "I heard that there are other special services of 'spiritual yoga' and 'deep hypnosis'. Can we try it someday?"

Several people immediately asked with interest. He Xudong leaned back on the sofa and said, "When I try it and get home, what will be waiting for me is 'Broken Leg Yoga' and 'Death Hypnosis'."

Lu Yuan kicked him and cursed with a smile: "Get out! Who the hell is calling you?"

Yi Tian became a little interested when he heard about the medicinal diet. Mu Ran was not in good health now, and the dietary supplements were quite good, so he asked Lu Yuan the name of the club.

Lin Han, who had been uncharacteristically silent today, looked up at him and continued to drink without saying anything.

Later, people in the bar started to get excited.

Yi Tian rejected several offers of wine, and after checking that it was already getting late, he stood up and said goodbye to the others: "You take your time and have fun, the account will be borne by me."

The girl next to Lu Yuan who he had just hooked up with was feeding him wine. He pushed her hand away and screamed: "It's not even ten o'clock yet. Where the hell are you going?" There were a few other people accompanying him. The drunkards also started shouting.

Before Yi Tian could say anything, He Xudong said quietly: "Come on, let him go. He is willing to come out to have a meal with us, which is enough to show his face. There are still people waiting in Master Yi's family."