46

Mu Ran continued 46
2023-11-07 11:33 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian did not respond, but still looked at Mu Ran intently. His eyes were very forbearing, and there was an obvious tired look on his face, and he no longer had the same aloof attitude as before.

Yi Tian's silence made Mu Ran a little uneasy. Just when he even began to wonder if he was hallucinating, Yi Tian finally spoke, his voice slightly hoarse, "Mu Ran."

I originally thought that I would never see this person again in this life, that I would never hear this voice again, but why was my heart clenching in pain even though he just called my name? Mu Ran put Mu Jin down from his arms and looked a little flustered when he raised his head and asked, "Yitian, why are you..."

But Yi Tian interrupted him and whispered, "Go in and talk." Cars can't come in here. Yi Tian has been waiting at the door for more than 2 hours since the afternoon. He doesn't know if the cold wind is blowing too much. My head feels a little heavy and my body feels a little warm.

Only then did Mu Ran react. He quickly blushed and took Mu Jin to greet Yi Tian into the house.

The house is very neat and clean, but this old house looks a bit shabby no matter how well it is tidied up. Most of the wall covering on the ceiling was peeled off, the paint on the stove across the middle of the room was also peeled off, and the wood inside the sofa with a hole in it could even be seen on the side.

Mu Ran first led Mu Jin in, then turned around and saw Yi Tian, who had a slender figure and exquisitely made clothes that were worth a lot of money. Then he looked at his old coat and washed-white jeans. In an instant, He was a little embarrassed, "You sit down first, I'll get you a glass of water." As soon as he finished speaking, he quickly added, "The sofa is clean, and I have removed the cushions and changed them." There was a hint of embarrassment on his face as he spoke. Come.

Yi Tian didn't mean to dislike it at all. After hearing Mu Ran's explanation, he opened his mouth to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything and sat down on the sofa in silence.

There was no tea at home, so Mu Ran had to pour a cup of hot water for Yi Tian, then took a high stool under the table and sat down by the stove.

No one spoke, and the atmosphere in the room seemed a bit awkward.

After Mu Jin entered the house, she went to the kitchen to drink the juice that Mu Ran squeezed for her on weekdays, and then ran back and stayed close to Mu Ran. Mu Ran realized when he looked at the child. He picked up Mu Jin and sat on his lap. He smiled and said to Yi Tian, "I forgot to introduce you. This is my daughter Mu Jin." Mu Ran now only talks about Mu Jin to others. Jin is his child, and words like street child adoption will never be mentioned again.

Yi Tian nodded, with a very serious expression on his face, and said hello solemnly, "Hello, Mu Jin." He had checked carefully before coming here, and Mu Ran had spent more than eight months. What kind of life, maybe he knows better than Mu Ran.

Mu Jin had been taught by Mu Ran a long time ago, and without Mu Ran's signal, she replied "Hello, uncle" to Yi Tian, and then she didn't ask any other questions, and leaned against Mu Ran obediently, her big eyes staring straight at her. Staring at Yi Tian.

Mu Ran was a little surprised that Yi Tian didn't ask where the child came from. He just thought of Secretary Jiang in his mind and understood it immediately. He wanted to ask how Yi Tian came here, but then he worried that if it involved the past, it would be bad if Mu Jin heard something, whether she understood it or not. Thinking of this, Mu Ran lowered his head and said to Mu Jin: "Abba will take you to bed first and then wake you up during dinner, okay?"