12

Mu Ran continued 12
2023-11-07 11:13 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When the car drove out of the Yi family mansion, Yi Tian took out his mobile phone and called Lin Han. As soon as he answered the call, he asked in a cold voice: "Where are you."

It was very noisy there, probably in a bar or something like that. Lin Han seemed to be drunk and said his name slurred.

Yi Tian hung up the phone and turned the steering wheel to the city center.

When he arrived at the bar, Yi Tian went directly to the bar manager and said, "Take me to Lin Han."

The man was a little confused when he saw Yi Tian. He was stunned for a moment and immediately nodded in fear. As he led Yi Tian to the elevator, he nodded and bowed and said: "Why didn't Master Yi say anything in advance when he came? It's really a mistake to welcome someone far away... "

Yi Tian said nothing with a cold face, while the manager smiled awkwardly, with sweat breaking out on his forehead.

Lin Han was in the VIP box on the third floor. There were two waiters standing at the door of the box. When they saw the manager and someone coming up, they quickly bowed and opened the door.

The private room was very large, and there was a small dance floor in front of the sofa, where several men and women were dancing close to each other. Lin Han was sitting on the sofa drinking, leaning against a beautiful little boy. His hand reached under the hem of the person's clothes and moved irregularly.

Yi Tian turned on the headlights on the ceiling, and a group of people stopped to look at him. He didn't say anything, and walked straight to Lin Han with a sullen face, grabbed his collar, and lifted him up to the bathroom. The manager saw that the situation was not right and did not dare to interfere with the affairs of the two young masters. He quickly called the others out of the box and asked the people at the door to guard them.

Yi Tian's steps were long, and Lin Han was too drunk to keep up, so he staggered along with him. Yi Tian didn't care, dragged him into the bathroom, turned on the water, held Lin Han's head and pushed it into the pool.

The water accumulated more and more, and finally it filled up the pool and flowed all over the floor.

Seeing that Lin Han was suffocated and began to struggle, Yi Tiancai grabbed his back collar and lifted him up.

Lin Han bent over and coughed while gasping for air. After a while, he slowly calmed down. He wiped the water from his face and looked up at Yi Tian. His eyes were clearer, but his face was a little aggrieved.

Yi Tian didn't say anything. He threw his suit jacket in the car. He was only wearing a slim-fitting black striped shirt. He unbuttoned his cufflinks and rolled up his sleeves that were wet with water. Lin Han remained silent and watched his movements quietly. After a while, Yi Tiancai looked up at him and said calmly: "Are you sober?"

Lin Han didn't say anything, and Yi Tian sneered at the corner of his mouth, "You are quite capable. You dared to go to my house with a gun and kill people in broad daylight." Lin Han didn't say anything, and Yi Tian dropped his smile, showing some danger. The breath came, "I won't argue with you about today's matter. But you can't touch Mu Ran again in the future."

Lin Han seemed to be stung by these words. He didn't know why Yi Tian's attitude towards Mu Ran had changed so much. He didn't dare to think about it deeply. He just asked in a firm voice: "What if I have to touch him?" Woolen cloth?"

"If you hurt him one point, I will let you return ten points." Yi Tian lowered his face and spoke harshly, no longer being polite to him. He was really angry today. If Liao Fei hadn't been here, it's self-evident what the consequences would have been for Mu Ran. Lin Han was younger than them all, and Yi Tian regarded him as half a younger brother. He was too indulgent to let others dare to go to his house with guns and hurt people unscrupulously.