19

Mu Ran continued 19
2023-11-07 11:17 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Xu Ran saw Yi Tian coming down and wanted to persuade him. He Xudong didn't follow him around this time. He even pulled Xu Ran away forcefully. Seeing his serious expression, Xu Ran didn't struggle much and followed him out.

After walking out of the door, He Xudong lowered his head and explained to her: "Wife, listen to me. I don't know if Yi Tian likes Mu Ran or why he wants to take care of him. But I can tell you that I have known him for so many years. , it's the first time I see him caring about someone like this."

Xu Ran opened his mouth to say something, but He Xudong interrupted him: "Lin Han is younger than us. Yi Tian has always regarded him as his younger brother and indulged him, but this time, he actually told Lin Han to 'break off the friendship.'" He Xudong Frowning, "He broke off the friendship with Lin Han for more than 20 years so that Mu Ran could calmly break up the relationship with Lin Han for more than 20 years. Do you know what this means?"

Xu Ran remained calm and silent. He Xudong sighed, "If there is something wrong, it won't be too late for you to take Mu Ran out. But if you continue to persuade me, I can guarantee you: you will never see Mu Ran again in the future."

Yes, Xu Ran is not the only one who understands psychology and psychiatry. There are many good doctors. If Xu Ran doesn't work, just replace him. When Yi Tian approached Xu Ran, firstly, he trusted He Xudong, and secondly, he wanted to avoid trouble. If he looks for someone from outside, there is no guarantee that the news will not spread to his family. It is impossible for a family as big as the Yi family to be free from disputes. He is so top-notch in this generation, so many people are watching from behind to pull him down.

Xu Ran was silent for a long time, and finally nodded.

Only then did He Xudong relax. He curled his lips and murmured in a low voice: "I'm more interested in him than me..." If he hadn't known that Xu Ran really didn't have any other thoughts about Mu Ran, he would have felt a little guilty for doing what he did to Mu Ran before. He wouldn't let Xu Ran come here so frequently to treat him.

Xu Ran gave him a look and said, "I just like him. The more I look at him, the more I like him. Do you have any opinion?" He Xudong walked over to her without tears and wanted to hug her waist and act coquettishly. Xu Ran kicked him away and opened the car door. Got in the car. He Xudong turned around and rolled his eyes at Yi Tian's house, and quickly followed him into the car.

Yi Tian stood in the living room holding his stomach and frowning. His stomach has been hurting, and taking medicine has only relieved it a little. He didn't care about Mu Ran before, but now that he has calmed down, the pain is obvious.

He waited for a while, but there was still no response from upstairs. He looked a little annoyed, but suddenly, his face turned pale and he ran upstairs as fast as he could.

With a "bang", the bedroom door was pushed open by Yi Tian with great force. Mu Ran was startled and stood up suddenly to look at him in fear. Yi Tian was panting and his heartbeat was abnormally fast. At that moment, he thought Mu Ran had done something stupid again.

Yi Tian walked over and took Mu Ran's hand and walked out. Mu Ran struggled uneasily. Just as he was about to speak, Yi Tian suddenly turned his head and glared at him: "Shut up!" Mu Ran immediately stopped talking and said She stopped moving and followed him downstairs.

Yi Tian took Mu Ran to the living room, asked him to sit still on the sofa, and walked into the kitchen. It was still early and the aunt who was cooking hadn't arrived yet, so he was going to do it himself.

Mu Ran looked back at Yi Tian with some anxiety. After a while, he still didn't listen to Yi Tian's words, so he got up and walked to the kitchen. Yi Tian was staring at the fire cooking porridge, but his body was slightly arched, his brows were furrowed tightly, and he was holding his stomach firmly with one hand. He turned around when he heard the noise. Mu Ran had already reached the kitchen door. He gritted his teeth and said coldly: "Who asked you to come here! Go back and stay!"

Mu Ran stood there awkwardly and explained softly: "I'll do it..."

Yi Tian ignored him, just said "get out" in a strong voice and turned away. He turned off the fire and was about to get the bowl when he suddenly felt flustered and his eyesight turned black. Yi Tian held on to the cupboard and bent down, opening his mouth to vomit. He didn't eat anything at all yesterday, and all he vomited out was some wine, but there was some red blood in it.

Mu Ran froze in place and looked at him, but in his mind, there was an image of the mute mother rolling out of bed in pain and vomiting blood, then she was sent to the hospital, then she had a car accident, and then there was the cold tombstone. He shivered and stepped back, thinking over and over again: Why am I still alive? Why should I live? No one wants me alive.

Negative emotions welled up from the bottom of his heart, his thinking began to become chaotic, and he shed tears uncontrollably.

Yi Tian knew that he had stomach bleeding, but when he saw Mu Ran's pain, he didn't bother to call an ambulance. He endured the pain and walked forward, stretched out his hand to press Mu Ran into his arms, and lowered his head to his ear. Over and over again: "Okay, it's okay, it's okay..."

By the time Mu Ran calmed down a little and his body was no longer shaking so violently, Yi Tian was so exhausted that he couldn't hold him, and the clothes on his back were all wet.

"Yitian?" Mu Ran came back to his senses, stretched out his hand to support Yi Tian's falling body, and shouted in panic. Yi Tian knew that he had regained consciousness, so he took out his cell phone and made a call.

Su Wenyang had just returned from morning exercise when he received the call. Today was the weekend, so he got up later than usual. After listening to the call, he didn't even have time to take a shower. He changed his clothes and rushed to the hospital.

When they arrived at the hospital, as soon as they opened the door to the ward, they saw Yi Tian sitting on the bed with a white face, frowning and talking to Mu Ran next to him. When he saw him coming in, Yi Tian stopped talking.

Su Wenyang walked over, looked at him carefully, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Yi Tian shook his head, "It's okay, acute gastric bleeding caused by gastritis."

Su Wenyang frowned immediately. Yi Tian had always had stomach problems, but this was the first time that he had gastric bleeding so severe. Yi Tian stopped talking and said directly: "You take him back and find someone to take care of him. I may have to stay in the hospital for a few days."

"I..." Mu Ran was about to speak from the side, but Yi Tian turned around and stared at him coldly, "Shut up." Mu Ran was stunned and said no more.

"My mother is on her way here. Please tell me, don't mention a word about Mu Ran." The news that he had vomited blood and was hospitalized was not kept secret, and his family knew about it. Depending on his temper, he must ask everyone around him to find out his recent movements.

Su Wenyang turned to look at Mu Ran and nodded, "I understand."

Without saying anything else, Mu Ran got up and followed Su Wenyang out of the hospital. After getting into the car, he said to Su Wenyang: "I still have my things at Yi Tian's house. I'll take them and leave." The mute mother's yellow cloth bag was also returned. At Yi Tian's house, he would definitely take him away.

Su Wenyang concentrated on driving and didn't answer. Mu Ran hesitated for a long time before he said, "I can take care of myself." Mu Ran only had to think about Yi Tian's face turning pale in the morning and breaking into a cold sweat, and he still had to press his stomach to endure the pain. The sight of comforting him made his heart tighten and ache. His current mental state is not good, and he can't control himself at all when his emotions rise. He harmed Yi Tian once and cannot harm him a second time.

Su Wenyang looked straight ahead, shifted the gear in his hand, and replied expressionlessly: "Mr. Mu, don't make it difficult for me." Mu Ran still wanted to speak, but Su Wenyang interrupted him: "Master Yi is still in the hospital, if Mr. Mu If you don't want to cause him any more trouble, don't say such things again."

Mu Ran was stunned, then slowly lowered his head and said no more.