33

Mu Ran continued 33
2023-11-07 11:26 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian went back home in the afternoon and discussed the Wu family's affairs with the elders at home.

The Wu family is now dispersed, and most of the people have moved abroad. Only a few senior members of the main family are still not giving up. With the little money they finally saved, they will use the money accumulated by their ancestors to All the connections and favors have been exhausted, and it looks like he is about to make a comeback.

They also pushed out the scapegoat for Yi Tian's car accident, and they completely ignored it without leaving any clues.

The Yi family was not in a hurry to take action and just watched in silence.

If he wants to start over, he can start over again. Wouldn't it be more interesting to wait until he gradually improves and is just one step away from success, then suddenly reach out and kill his little hope?

After talking for a whole afternoon, when everything was settled, Yi Tian's father suddenly said: "You have to be sensible in your own affairs." Yi Tian has never let him down in his life, and he is still very fond of his son. He trusts Yi Tian and never interferes in Yi Tian's personal affairs. It's just that Mu Ran's situation is special this time, so he can't help but give a reminder.

Yi Tian paused and nodded. He had already made plans in his mind, but now was not the time for a showdown.

Yi Haizhao knew that he had heard it, so he said no more and turned to talk to his uncle Yi Tian.

Yi Tian packed up the documents and walked out of the study. As soon as he came downstairs, he saw Jian Ning and his mother sitting together, laughing and talking about something. On the table in front of them was a crystal-clear Phoenix Tail Zun, which looked very precious at first glance.

Yi Tian frowned and said in a deep voice, "What are you doing here?"

Before Jian Ning could say anything, Yi Tian glared at him, "Ning Ning brought a gift to see me. Do you think you can talk like that?"

Yi Tian knew that his mother liked Jian Ning, and he didn't want to make her unhappy, so he simply stopped and walked upstairs to his room.

Yi Tian was so angry that he turned his head and complained to Jian Ning: "The older I get, the less sensible I am. I don't have any sense of what I say." He didn't know what he thought of when he spoke, and said with red eyes: "I was also the first person to have something happen to him. Genius knows that he and his father both hid it from me..."

Jian Ning smiled and comforted: "Teacher, don't be angry, Uncle Yi and Yi Tian are also worried about you."

Yi Tian sighed and nodded, and suddenly asked Jian Ning curiously: "The one who saved him..." She couldn't remember the name after thinking for a while, so she simply omitted it, "Why haven't I heard of such a person beside him before? people?"

Jian Ning pondered for a moment and said, "Teacher knows that I have been abroad and doesn't know much about Yi Tian. I just heard from He Xudong and the others..." Jian Ning lowered her eyes, showing a bit of embarrassment.

Yi Tian looked at him anxiously and asked, "What did you say?"

Jian Ning said: "I heard that this person has some evil intentions."

Yi Tian frowned immediately and his expression became serious. Originally, she was very touched when she heard that this man saved Yi Tian and almost died. If Yi Tian hadn't stopped him, she would have gone to the hospital to see it herself. Now hearing what Jian Ning said, she felt a little uneasy and suspicious.