23

Mu Ran continued 23
2023-11-07 11:20 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran woke up in Yi Tian's arms.

He hadn't slept so well in a long time. He didn't have any messy dreams. He didn't even know when he arrived at Yi Tian's house.

Yi Tian's hands were wrapped around his waist, and his face was still buried in his neck. When Mu Ran reacted, his body froze and he was a little confused. He and Yi Tian have never been so close. He turned his back to Yi Tian last night anyway. In this situation, he is really at a loss.

In fact, Mu Ran could probably guess what Yi Tian was thinking. When he heard Xu Ran say that Yi Tian had checked his childhood information, he knew that Yi Tian sympathized with him.

Who could look at his experiences without wiping his eyes and sighing in pity? Moreover, the mute mother was indirectly killed by Lin Han. Coupled with the demon-like symptoms when he was ill, Yi Tian's guilt towards him was accumulated to the extreme. The most obvious manifestation is that people who used to feel extremely disgusted even looking at him are now so close to him.

Mu Ran knew that Yi Tian was trying to compensate him.

He used to be unscrupulous and obsessed with Yi Tian, and Yi Tian was always indifferent. Now that he is not in good health and his mind is not clear, Yi Tian is willing to give him a little sympathy.

Mu Ran looked up at Yi Tian's handsome features and felt a little helpless. He always scolded him for pretending to be pitiful. When he was really pitiful, he couldn't just sit back and watch. Mu Ran shook his head and smiled, you, if I deliberately take advantage of your sympathy, you will really be deceived.

He sighed, no longer thinking about it, gently took off Yi Tian's hand from his waist, got up and got out of bed. As soon as Mu Ran put on his slippers, he heard a sound from behind. When he turned his head, Yi Tian was already awake and sitting on the bed, frowning and rubbing his temples. Mu Ran apologized awkwardly: "I'm sorry for waking you up."

Yi Tian grabbed his phone and checked the time. It was only 3 p.m. He looked up at Mu Ran, his voice was hoarse as if he had just woken up, "Why don't you sleep more?" Mu Ran didn't know how to answer at the moment. After hesitating for a long time, he said: "I can't sleep anymore..." Yi Tian said nothing and fell back on the bed, looking like he still wanted to sleep.

Mu Ran didn't dare to make any noise to him anymore, so he lowered his footsteps and walked out. Just when he walked to the door, Yi Tian suddenly called his name, "Mu Ran."

"What's wrong?" Mu Ran stopped and turned to look at him.

"......I'm hungry."

"Oh, then I'm going to cook now." He opened the bedroom door anxiously and left.

"No, let's go out to eat tonight."

Mu Ran was stunned. He was planning to leave tonight and was about to refuse.

"...Cook me a bowl of noodles." Yi Tian suddenly spoke again.

Mu Ran hesitated for a moment, thinking that he could talk about leaving later, so he didn't rush for a few minutes, so he nodded, "Then you can sleep a little longer. I'll call you when you're almost ready."

Yi Tian hummed and didn't open his eyes again until the door was gently closed.

Thinking about Mu Ran's reaction just now, he frowned unhappily. When he was unconscious, he held him in his arms and he was indifferent. Now that he is conscious, he wakes up from his arms, still indifferent.

After all, it's still different.

Mu Ran still couldn't leave at night. He talked until his throat went dry. Yi Tianli ignored him and asked him to change his clothes and took him out by force. He tried hard several times on the way, but Yi Tian still treated him as nothing. Mu Ran talked until he was tired, so he simply shut up and stopped talking.

When they got to the hotel private room, Mu Ran realized that not only he and Yi Tian were there, but also Yi Tian's group of good friends.

Mu Ran didn't know what Yi Tian meant, whether he was leaving or not leaving. When he was hesitating, Yi Tian forcefully led him to sit down at the dinner table.

No one else said anything when they saw him. He Xudong had long expected that Yi Tian would bring Mu Ran to today's dinner, but Lin Han was unwilling to even look at him. It didn't matter that others thought Yi Tian had brought Mu Ran to make a fool of himself, anyway. They enjoyed watching the show. Lu Yuan, on the other hand, walked up to Yi Tian, coughed, and said with a wink, "There will be a big surprise waiting for you soon, so be prepared."

Yi Tian didn't know what Lu Yuan was up to, so he gave him a warning look: "Don't do this nonsense."

Lu Yuan raised his hand and said with a smile: "I'm not messing around. I'm not afraid that you will be frightened for a while and come here to say something." As he spoke, he glanced at Mu Ran casually, with disgust and contempt in his eyes.

Mu Ran noticed his gaze and remained silent. He knew that no one here was happy to see him, but he couldn't leave. His hand was tightly held by Yi Tian, and he struggled secretly for a long time without breaking free. He didn't dare to make any big movements. If he really pulled and pulled, it would be even worse.

Yi Tian and Mu Ran were the last to arrive. It was logical that the food should be served once everyone was here, but Lu Yuan didn't let them go. He just kept showing a meaningful smile and asked him to wait.

About ten minutes later, a gentle and pleasant voice came from outside the box: "Thank you." Then someone opened the door and walked in.

This man looked very young, about twenty-four or five years old, with short, fresh hair. His shirt cuffs were rolled up to the middle of his arms, revealing fair skin. His facial features are extremely handsome and straight, his eyes are deep-set, and he has a gentle and composed smile at the corner of his mouth, with an elegant and bookish aura.

Mu Ran was a little dazed for a moment. He had never seen such a good-looking man before, so when he appeared, everyone around him became eclipsed.

Mu Ran suddenly noticed that the hold on his hand had loosened, and Yi Tian let go of his hand. As soon as he turned his head, he saw Yi Tian clenching his fists and staring at the newcomer expressionlessly, with a cold look in his eyes. Lin Han also kept staring at Yi Tian. When he saw Yi Tian's reaction, he twitched the corners of his mouth and showed a strange expression, which looked like crying and laughing at the same time.

There was a moment of silence in the box, and then suddenly there was an explosion. He Xudong stood up and punched the man on the shoulder:

"Jian Ning, you're so fucking boring! You haven't come back to get together with us for so many years!" Others also clamored for him to drink and apologize.

Jian Ning followed them and kept a gentle smile on his lips. When he was talking to them, his eyes turned to Yi Tian. When he saw Yi Tian's indifferent eyes, he didn't care and just looked at him quietly. Everything is gentle.

Mu Ran looked at the two of them looking at each other and vaguely understood. He felt like he was probably going to be a clown again tonight, but he could only sit awkwardly. Otherwise, if he got up and left now, it would be as if he was deliberately making Jian Ning look bad.

After Jian Ning apologized to them, she walked to Yi Tian and sat down naturally. Yi Tian was stiff all over, with veins popping out on the back of his hands, but he didn't say anything.

When He Xudong saw the three of them sitting together, he realized it and shouted in his heart that it's over, it's over, and he kept praying that Mu Ran wouldn't say anything or do anything. No matter how different he was from Yi Tian, he couldn't do it. Comparable to Jian Ning.

Lin Han calmed down the emotions in his heart, sneered at the corner of his mouth, and stared at Mu Ran with full malice, waiting to see his joke.