21

Mu Ran continued 21
2023-11-07 11:19 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian has been living in the old house. His mother now watches him eat three meals a day and doesn't allow him to go anywhere. Almost a week later, He Xudong couldn't bear to call.

"When the hell are you going to go home and take good care of your people?! Even if your stomach is made of gold, it should be taken care of, right?!"

Yi Tian raised his eyebrows and asked calmly: "What are you in a hurry for?"

He Xudong almost jumped with anger, "Why am I in a hurry?! Xu Ran takes Mu Ran around every day. Do you know how long it has been since I last talked to her?!" He had work to do, but Xu Ran was leisurely. Today Take Mu Ran to climb the mountain and take Mu Ran fishing tomorrow. I don't know which country I forgot about him.

"I'll go back after having dinner here today." Yi Tian saw that He Xudong was really anxious, so he stopped deliberately provoking him. Xu Ran had told him to take Mu Ran out, and he was uneasy at first. Later, he heard that Mu Ran's mental condition had improved and that he would study cooking with his aunt, so he never interfered with Xu Ran again. .

"Master Yi, I beg you, even for the sake of my happy marriage with Xu Ran, don't get sick and be hospitalized again!"

After saying that, he hung up the phone with a bang.

This was the first time that He Xudong hung up on him so irritably. Yi Tian put away the phone and shook his head with a smile. He has been in a good mood recently. Firstly, Mu Ran has improved a lot. Secondly, when Su Wenyang called him a few days ago, he told him that Mu Ran asked about his physical condition privately. He himself was not aware of these emotional changes, and of course, according to his temperament, he would not admit it even if he was aware of them.

Xu Ran, who was complained by He Xudong, was taking Mu Ran to load things in the car. Today Xu Ran called some friends and a group of people were going to go out to play. The place they went to had green mountains, green water and good air, and someone knew the fellow villagers there well, so they arranged accommodation there, which was equivalent to going to a farmhouse.

Mu Ran was still trying to discuss with Xu Ran that he would not follow him if he wanted to find a job. Xu Ran handed the things to him and said: "I have to find a job. But there is no rush now. I will wait for you." Let's raise a few more pounds of meat."

Mu Ran put the things in the trunk of the car and smiled helplessly. Xu Ran was really kind to him, and he was willing to go out with Xu Ran, but now he didn't have a penny and had no financial ability. Xu Ran was responsible for all the expenses. Mu Ran was really embarrassed.

Xu Ran seemed to see what he was thinking, and punched his shoulder: "You think you really just threw away your hands and went to play, I tell you, I have exaggerated your cooking skills to these people I'm so hyped, don't embarrass me!" Xu Ran bought a watch for Mu Ran a few days ago to cover the scars on his wrist. Mu Ran didn't have anything to repay, so he just gave it to Xu Ran. For three days, Xu Ran would cook whatever he wanted to eat. If he didn't know how to cook, he would learn it right away.

Xu Ran is now completely convinced by his cooking skills.

Mu Ran knew that Xu Ran was deliberately comforting him so that he would not be burdened. He was moved in his heart and watched Xu Ran nod seriously, and replied solemnly: "Okay."

Xu Ran was amused by him and patted him, "Xiao Ranran, why are you so funny!"

Mu Ran's ears suddenly turned red, and he said a little awkwardly: "Sister Xu Ran, don't call me that..." He did this as soon as Xu Ran teased him, and Mu Ran corrected him many times but still didn't correct him.