26

Mu Ran continued 26
2023-11-07 11:22 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

He Xudong knew something was wrong when he saw Yi Tian's furious look. He was worried that Yi Tian would hit someone if he caught up with him now, so he quickly walked over and stopped him, "Calm down."

"Get away." Yi Tian had no patience at all and reached out to push He Xudong away.

Everyone else was also confused. They didn't know why Yi Tian was so angry, even though everyone was fine a second ago.

"Do you think he will get sick again?" He Xudong saw Jian Ning coming over and said angrily in Yi Tian's ear in a low voice.

Yi Tian was stunned for a moment and stopped.

He Xudong let go of him, frowned and said, "I'll see him off, you can think about it yourself." After saying hello to the others, he walked out the door. Seeing Jian Ning's questioning look, he didn't say much. , he smiled and explained, "He's fine, you can just play."

The others knew that Yi Tian's face was so ugly that it couldn't be okay, but they didn't ask any more questions and changed the topic noisily and laughed. Only Lin Han frowned and stared at Yi Tian closely.

After Mu Ran walked out of the hotel, he realized that he didn't seem to have any money. He was forcefully taken away by Yi Tian, and he didn't even have time to go to the yellow cloth bag in the guest room to get some money. This place is far away from Yi Tian's home, and I don't know how long it will take to walk, but it is impossible to go back. He didn't want Yi Tian to misunderstand him, and since Jian Ning was here, he didn't want to disturb them anymore.

Mu Ran stood there and searched through the pockets of his clothes and pants to see if he could still find some change. When he finally dug out his trouser pocket, he took out a small ticket, and the coin wrapped in it fell out. Mu Ran tried to catch it but failed to catch it, and watched helplessly as it rolled along the pavement bricks and into the gap between the two shops on the roadside. inside.

The coin was found by the collector when Mu Ran accompanied Xu Ran to the supermarket yesterday. Xu Ran disliked the coin and loved it, so she stuffed it into his pocket. Now he only has that dollar left in his body, so he can still take a ride. On the bus, Mu Ran didn't care about anything else and squatted down to pick it up.

When He Xudong came out, what he saw was Mu Ran squatting not far away with his face against the wall, reaching into the cracks in the wall to reach for the coins. He was stunned for a moment, then quickly walked over and pulled Mu Ran up. Frowning, he asked, "What are you doing?"

Mu Ran was still a little confused when he was suddenly pulled up. He turned around and saw He Xudong before he came back to his senses. He replied with some embarrassment: "The money fell in."

"What money?" He Xudong let go of his hand, wondering how the money could still fall into it.

Mu Ran's face flushed a little, and he hesitated before saying, "No, it's just a coin."

He Xudong sighed in his heart and stopped asking. He just reminded him aloud: "The clothes are dirty." After listening to his words, Mu Ran lowered his head and saw that his sleeve against the wall had a lot of stains on it. Hui, he quickly smiled and reached out to take a picture.

He Xudong looked at the way he lowered his head and patted the clothes carefully, and felt a little uncomfortable for some reason. After Mu Ran finished, he spoke again, "Let's go, I'll drive you back."

Mu Ran shook his head quickly, "No, no, I'll just go back by myself, I won't bother you."

He Xudong had no choice but to move out. Xu Ranlai said with a smile: "Let's go, I'm going back anyway. If you, Sister Xu Ran, know that I left you here alone, I will kneel on the washboard again."