3

I often hear people say that no matter how painful life is, it must go on. So, when the right to live is taken away, how can we continue to live?

I thought I would lose my job, but I didn't expect it to be in such an embarrassing way.

The manager looked at me with a livid face, "This morning, everyone in our company received this photo in their mailbox. Mu Ran, I don't want to discriminate against your sexual orientation, but I can't stand the company's reputation being damaged because of you."

I looked at the photo in the manager's mailbox with a blank expression.

The two men in the photo were hugging each other and kissing. Because of the distance, their faces were a little blurry. But the man facing the camera can indeed be said to be me, at least seven to eight points more like him. If I hadn't repeatedly confirmed that I had never touched the hands of any man except Yi Tian until now, I would have almost doubted which part of my romantic history this was.

There was also a paragraph written in the mailbox, which basically said that not only was I a disgusting homosexual, but I had shamelessly seduced other people's husbands.

I felt like I almost laughed out loud. The bloody plot that is so common on TV and in magazines actually happened to me, except that the shameless mistress changed her gender and became a man.

At this time, I don't feel humiliated or angry.

In fact, I would like to ask the people around me what I can do to seduce others like this? Even if I lay down on someone else's bed and go to someone else's house after I've washed myself, I'll probably feel that I'm not pretty enough.

After retracting my thoughts, I said to the manager, "I understand, I will hand in my resignation report."

The manager rubbed his brow and waved his hand at me impatiently.

When I walked to the door, I paused, turned around and bowed to the manager: "Thank you for always taking care of me." Then I opened the door and walked out without waiting for his answer.

In fact, I still feel sad inside. After all, this is the company I have stayed at for 3 years since graduation. Although it was hard and tiring to travel around with the manager to run business, I also learned a lot. I have always thought that if I keep working hard like this, maybe my life will get better and better.

It's just a pity... Forget it, I don't want to anymore.

I deserve it.

After packing up my things and walking out of the company, people looked at me and whispered to me along the way. I even heard conversations like "Look, he's the gay!" and "Gay guys look like this..." a few times. It was really annoying and funny.

When I got home, I unexpectedly saw the rent wife knocking on the door. I hurried over and said, "Aunt Yu, do you have anything to do with me?"

The rent wife looked at me and said hesitantly: "Well... Xiao Mu... I'm really sorry... this... it's just... I can't rent the house to you..."

I was stunned and asked, "Didn't I sign a one-year contract? Did something go wrong?"

The rent wife said: "The liquidated damages will be compensated to you. I just don't want to rent anymore... Well... If you can, please try to move out in a day or two..." After saying that, she left quickly without waiting for my reply. .

I stood there blankly, looking at the things I had packed up from the company in my hands, and looking at my home a step away. I took a deep breath, then took out the key, opened the door and walked in.