29

Mu Ran continued 29
2023-11-07 11:23 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Su Wenyang was about to go out when he received a call from Liao Fei. When he heard what was said clearly, his face turned pale and he almost dropped his phone.

Liao Fei told him that Yi Tian and Mu Ran had a car accident, and both of them were now being treated in the hospital. Yi Tian's father also received the news and was on his way to the hospital.

Liao Fei was leading people to the scene of the car accident, and what he said was not very detailed. Su Wenyang didn't ask any questions, grabbed the car keys and ran to the garage. After explaining a few words, he hung up the phone, got in the car and drove to the hospital as quickly as possible. Rush.

When he arrived at the hospital, Yi Haizhao had already arrived. He stood at the door of the operating room with a sullen face and said nothing. There were many people around him, including several doctors. Secretary Jiang, who had been with him for decades, was standing there. Frowning on the phone by the window.

Su Wenyang didn't dare to disturb him and stood aside while the doctors explained the situation to Yi Haizhao.

Yi Tian's life was not in danger. The most serious injury was a large gash on his left leg. He fainted due to excessive blood loss. Mu Ran's condition was quite serious, with liver rupture, kidney contusion, severe damage to various organs, extensive bleeding and ruptured alveoli. He was in respiratory failure when he was sent to the hospital. If it hadn't been blocked by the airbag, he would have died on the spot. .

"Judging from the situation at the scene, the gentleman in the passenger seat protected Master Yi Tian from his side when the car collided. He was hit hard on his waist and abdomen, which is why the injury was so serious." Someone listened to the doctor and said, Haizhao explained next to him, paused and continued: "The driver's seat came up first. If it weren't for him... the young master might..." He looked at Yi Haizhao's face and didn't dare to finish his words.

"No matter what method you use, save this man." Yi Haizhao said.

"The dean has already brought people over." A doctor said from the side, but he did not dare to make any guarantees.

At this time, Secretary Jiang put away the phone and came over with a serious look on his face, "The results came out over there. They deliberately crashed the car. The person who hit the car died on the spot. There was no license plate on the car. We are checking the identity now."

Yi Haizhao's face was frighteningly gloomy, and his voice sounded like ice when he spoke, "Let them continue investigating!"

Secretary Jiang nodded, hesitated and said, "There has been a lot of commotion over the Wu family's third uncle's side recently."

Yi Haizhao sneered, "He's still trying to stand up at this level. If he did this, I want his Wu family to die without a burial place!"

For a moment, everyone was silent and did not dare to say a word.

Su Wenyang looked at Yi Haizhao's face that was very similar to Yi Tian's, and his breathing became lighter. After all, people who have gone through years of experience are different. Yi Tian is still too young and does not have half the momentum and courage of his father.

After Yi Tian's operation was over and the situation stabilized a little, Su Wenyang walked over to Yi Haizhao and called out respectfully, "Uncle Yi."

Yi Haizhao nodded, and the first thing he said was to ask him Mu Ran.

Su Wenyang didn't dare to hide it, but he didn't dare to tell everything. He talked about it in detail and didn't mention anything about Mu Ran's drugging.