22

Mu Ran continued 22
2023-11-07 11:19 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Xu Ran answered the phone, and Yi Tian asked unhappily: "Why haven't you come back yet?"

Xu Ran coughed and cleared her throat with a guilty conscience, "My fellow villagers are so kind, so we'll stay here." She deliberately told Yi Tian to come back in the evening today, otherwise Yi Tian would definitely not agree, even if she did. They also have to ask people to follow them.

"Xu Ran!" Yi Tian almost shouted through gritted teeth.

"Don't worry, he's very fine." Xu Ran heard the anger in his voice and quickly changed the subject. He explained Mu Ran's itinerary for the day and emphasized how delicious Mu Ran's cooking was. How much the people he hangs out with like him.

Yi Tian listened quietly without making a sound, but his brows furrowed when he heard it. In his impression, Mu Ran had always been an introverted person with low self-esteem. How could his timid character attract attention among the crowd? Yi Tian heard that he got along well with everyone, and he didn't know why he was unhappy.

Xu Ran suddenly uttered an ouch as he spoke, "I almost forgot that he was still helping me play mahjong! Anyway, we will come back tomorrow morning without saying goodbye."

Yi Tian stared at the phone as if he couldn't believe that Xu Ran hung up on him like this. He endured it, then threw the phone away angrily and went upstairs into the bedroom.

Yi Tian took off his coat and threw it on the bed. When he unbuttoned his shirt, he suddenly felt something was wrong. His room was so tidy and clean, it felt like no one had lived in it for a long time. Yi Tian frowned, walked out of the bedroom and went to the auxiliary bedroom next to him, and opened the door. It still looked neat and uninviting. The veins on Yi Tian's forehead jumped. He went downstairs to the guest room on the first floor. When he opened the door, he saw a neatly folded quilt on the bed against the wall. There was also a set of blue plaid pajamas also stacked on top. The low-quality fabric looks like cheap pajamas bought casually at a roadside shop. Yi Tian sullenly walked over and opened the bedside table, and sure enough he saw a shabby yellow cloth bag. Now he was absolutely sure that Mu Ran lived here.

Should I praise him for being so knowledgeable? Have you moved to the right place so consciously? Or if he hadn't stopped him repeatedly, he would have packed up and left long ago? Yi Tian grimaced, picked up his cheap pajamas and threw them into the trash can, then grabbed the yellow cloth bag on the bedside table and went upstairs.

Mu Ran was woken up by his cell phone at night. The mobile phone was given to him by Su Wenyang, and he must keep it with him at all times for easy communication.

Mu Ran drowsily grabbed his cell phone and answered the call, and immediately woke up when he heard the voice over there. After a while, he hung up the phone, put on his clothes and went downstairs with gentle steps. After walking out of the courtyard door, he started running.

When he ran to the village entrance out of breath, he saw Yi Tian standing by the car waiting for him. Mu Ran slowly walked over and asked breathlessly: "Yitian, why are you here?"

The night sky in the countryside is bright, full of twinkling stars, and you can even see the stretches of trails in the surrounding fields. Yi Tian was still holding a fire in his heart, but the moment Mu Ran appeared, the irritable mood calmed down. Not sure whether it was because he hadn't seen her for a long time, or because the surrounding scenery was too confusing, Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran and felt a sense of "beauty" in his heart.

This beauty does not mean that Mu Ran has become more beautiful. He is still the same person, with the same ordinary and gentle look. If I had to describe it in detail, it was a kind of warmth that suddenly broke out under long-term longing and suppression, and it was accompanied by such heart-wrenching throbs that it was almost uncontrollable.