52

Mu Ran continued 52
2023-11-07 11:37 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Grandpa Yi Tian came back rarely, so he stayed in the old house for a few more days. Naturally, Yi Tian had to accompany him, and he couldn't go back to find Mu Ran for the time being. It's just that he has to talk to Mu Ran several times on the phone every day, asking what Mu Ran is doing, and occasionally asking little Mu Jin. Knowing that everything is fine with both of them, he feels a little relieved.

Xu Ran originally wanted to find someone when she heard the news about Mu Ran, but she had been helping her teacher with several students abroad and couldn't get away. After she finally finished all the things at hand, she just returned home and asked Yi Tian for Muran's address, and then went straight to Jinxi District.

He Xudong didn't trust her, and couldn't persuade Xu Ran to rest, so he simply went with Xu Ran.

When Xu Ran arrived, Mu Ran was watching Mu Jin paint. He heard a knock on the door and asked who it was, but no one answered outside. Mu Ran stood up strangely, and when he opened the door, he saw Xu Ran and He Xudong standing outside the door, smiling at him.

Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, and when he came to his senses, he shouted excitedly, "Sister Xu Ran."

Xu Ran glared at him, and then gave him a big eye roll, "Sister, what the hell, you've been gone for so long and you didn't even know to call me!" Xu Ran listened to Secretary Jiang's words and then read Mu Ran's letter, thinking that Mu Ran just went to the sanatorium for treatment and would come back naturally after he recovered, so Xu Ran was not in a hurry to find him. He thought it would be better if he rested in the sanatorium to avoid Lin Han and Jian Ning's troubles. It makes him uneasy. Unexpectedly, there was no news from Mu Ran after he left. Even if Xu Ran asked Secretary Jiang again, Secretary Jiang only said that Mu Ran left by himself and he didn't know where Mu Ran was. Xu Ran didn't believe it, but even Yi Tian couldn't help it, so how could she ask Secretary Jiang for advice.

Mu Ran didn't explain anything, just smiled sheepishly, and then called Xu Ran and He Xudong into the room.

In fact, when he left, he made a promise to Secretary Jiang that he would not contact Yi Tian or Miss Xu. If Xu Ran knew where he was, He Xudong would of course also know. With He Xudong's friendship with Yi Tian, even if Xu Ran didn't tell Yi Tian, He Xudong would still reveal the news. So Mu Ran had been away for so long without even calling Xu Ran. In fact, he didn't want Xu Ran to worry about his affairs anymore. He had already troubled her too much.

Mu Jin was lowering her head and coloring with crayons. When she heard the sound, she saw Mu Ran entering the door with two unknown people. Mu Jin immediately threw away the crayon, jumped down from the chair and ran over nervously to hug Mu Ran's legs.

Xu Ran had heard Yi Tian talk about Mu Jin before she came, so she was not surprised. She knelt down and looked at Mu Jin and said, "Oh, this is little Mu Jin, so cute!"

Mu Jin was so frightened by her that she hid behind Mu Ran's legs.

Mu Ran smiled, bent down to pick her up, and said softly: "This is Aunt Xu and Uncle He, both of them are Abba's friends."

Little Mu Jin was confused by the "Abba's friends" who kept popping up in the past few days, but she didn't ask any questions and just called Aunt Xu and Uncle He. There was a stove in the house, so it wasn't cold. She was wearing a thin coat, and her coat and hat were shaped like rabbit ears. Mu Ran didn't go out with her today, so he didn't tie her hair. He only used a strawberry hairpin for her.

Xu Ran's heart melted when she looked at Mu Jin, who looked and dressed up so cutely, and then heard her call someone. She stretched out her hand to coax: "Mu Jin, let Auntie give her a hug."