53

Mu Ran continued 53
2023-11-07 11:37 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

He Xudong hung up the phone, and shortly after entering the room, his cell phone rang. He took out his cell phone and looked down to see that it was Yi Tian's number. He frowned and was about to answer it. When he looked up, he saw Mu Ran coming out of the bedroom and conveniently turned off the phone. After just a few seconds, the phone rang again. He Xudong smiled sheepishly at Mu Ran, walked out of the room, picked up the phone, and lowered his voice: "What's wrong with you?"

"When will you arrive? I'll pick up Mu Ran and Mu Jin." Yi Tian asked over there.

"What are you going to pick up? Your task now is to go home and lie down. It's best to put some powder on your face. Then I will find a reason to send Mu Ran over. Maybe he will feel sorry for you when he sees you. I just pledged myself to him..." He Xudong said while thinking about Yi Tian's embarrassment, and almost couldn't hold back his laughter.

Yi Tian was not in the mood to joke with him and just said: "In this case, I will ask Su Wenyang to pick up Mu Ran and send him to the second hospital for a checkup first. I will ask the old man's doctor now and go over to check him out."

He Xudong thought of Mu Ran's car accident and listened to Yi Tian's serious voice. He suddenly felt that he was really bored. He couldn't laugh for a while, so he touched his nose and said, "Okay, I understand."

When He Xudong returned, Mu Ran had already packed his things. Xu Ran was telling Mu Ran to lock the doors and windows, and He Xudong also interjected, asking him to take away all the valuable things. Mu Ran nodded and checked again to make sure there were no problems before a few people left Jinxi District and rushed to the city's airport.

Mu Jin was a little nervous and scared because it was his first time to fly. He started to get airsick when the plane took off. He felt so uncomfortable that he wanted to vomit but couldn't. Mu Ran held her and comforted her gently for a long time, and then she fell asleep leaning against Mu Ran. Before the plane landed, Mu Ran was worried that her ears would hurt, so he had no choice but to wake her up again and feed her some water and dried meat. Mu Jin was chewing, but his ears didn't hurt, but he was still listless.

After getting off the plane, they saw Su Wenyang waiting for them by the car when they came out of the lobby. He Xudong and Xu Ran still had something to do, so they didn't go to the hospital with them. Mu Ran said goodbye to them and got into the car with Mu Jin. As soon as he sat down, he asked Su Wenyang worriedly: "How is Yi Tian doing now?"

Su Wenyang drove the car intently and replied in a deep voice: "Don't worry, Mr. Yi is fine."

Mu Ran only thought that Su Wenyang was comforting him, and his brows were still furrowed.

When they arrived at the hospital, Mu Ran saw Yi Tian as soon as he got out of the car. He was anxious, and without much thought, he quickly walked over and asked, "Why did you come down? The wound..." Yi Tian took his hand and interrupted him, "Don't worry, I'm fine. He Xudong lied to you."

Mu Ran was stunned.

Yi Tian smiled and added: "The injury is fake, but grandpa's incident is true."

Mu Ran still didn't speak. Yi Tian squeezed his hand and said softly: "Don't be angry, I didn't mean it." After saying that, he lowered his head slightly and showed the small crack on his forehead to Mu Ran, " I was hit by the teacup and it still hurts." Mu Ran looked at the wound carefully, with a distressed expression on his face. Yi Tian took the opportunity to kiss him, and then led him to the hospital. "I tricked you here because I wanted to give you a good check-up. It happened that my grandfather's doctor was also here. Mr. Chen is good at medicine. Let him check you out." Some good recipes."