31

Mu Ran continued 31
2023-11-07 11:25 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When Mu Ran woke up, he was still a little confused, his mind was not clear, and he didn't know what happened. He was on a ventilator, his breathing was very weak, and his body could not move at all.

Yi Tian stood in front of the bed and looked at him. There were cyan shadows under his eyes that had not rested for a long time. His face was even uglier than his, and he was no longer as imposing as before.

Mu Ran's eyes met his, and he wanted to speak, but when he opened his mouth, he found that he couldn't even make a sound. He could only look at Yi Tian blankly, with helplessness and confusion in his eyes.

Yi Tian stood there, clenching his hands and then letting go, letting go and then clenching them. He went back and forth several times, but he finally couldn't hold it back anymore. He bent down and looked at Mu Ran's bloodless face with a cold expression. He said in a hoarse voice: "Who asked you to save me? Who asked you to rush over?" As long as he thought of the way Mu Ran rushed over to protect him when the car collided, he felt anxious and painful. I wish I could beat him severely.

Mu Ran blinked and looked at him blankly.

"You think...don't think..." He wanted to say, "don't think that I will be grateful to you." But his voice was shaking so much that he couldn't finish his sentence after a long pause.

Tears fell from his eyes and hit Mu Ran's face, but he still pursed his lips tightly and stared at Mu Ran unblinkingly, as if he was not the one crying.

Mu Ran opened his eyes wide and looked at him almost in panic. He moved his hand, and then used all his strength to move his fingers to grab the corner of Yi Tian's clothes, but it only lasted for a second, and his hand Hanging down weakly.

Yi Tian noticed his movement and quickly grabbed his hand.

Mu Ran panted slightly, blinked his eyes with some effort, moved his hand slightly, and tapped Yi Tian's palm.

Yi Tian immediately understood what he meant and spread his palms upward.

Mu Ran followed the palm of his hand and slid his fingers slightly bit by bit. He really had no strength and often had to pause for a long time before he could continue writing. Time passed little by little, and finally, he wrote the word "you" in Yi Tian's hand.

Before the second word was written on the third stroke, Yi Tian took his hand into his palm, lowered his head and pressed it against his face, sobbing in his ear: "I'm fine, I'm fine..."

When Mu Ran heard his answer, he blinked again, with a look of relief in his eyes.

He just woke up, his body was in too much pain, and he was confused and didn't know what happened. He listened to what Yi Tian said in a daze, but his mind seemed to be stuck in a mess, and he couldn't react to anything, and he couldn't understand what it meant. He didn't know why Yi Tian was crying, but as long as he was fine, he was relieved.

He was not in good spirits and was so tired that even breathing felt tired. Now he was relieved, no longer holding on, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Yi Tian raised his head and saw that he had closed his eyes. He panicked and wanted to reach out to hug him. Su Wenyang, who had been standing by watching them, quickly came over to stop Yi Tian and said in a deep voice: "He is fine, he just fell asleep." ."

Yi Tian was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at the electrocardiograph next to him. After he saw the beating data on the instrument, he withdrew his hand. He seemed to have lost all his strength in an instant, and his hoarse voice was full of fatigue, "Go out and let me stay with him for a while. Don't let anyone in."