57

Mu Ran continued 57
2023-11-07 11:40 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

The next day, Xu Ran came to pick up Mu Ran and took him to Gu Yan's shop. There was also a little boy in the car.

As soon as Xu Ran parked the car, the little boy opened the door and jumped out of the car. He held a toy gun in his hand and fired in all directions with a clicking sound in his mouth.

Xu Ran hurriedly got out of the car, picked up the naughty kid, and slapped him on the butt, "Xu Zhehao! Just stay here!"

Mu Ran heard the sound of the engine outside, and just when he brought Mu Jin out, he saw Xu Ran lecturing someone.

The little boy looks older than Mu Jin. He has short hair and a fair round face. His big eyes are particularly bright under his thick eyebrows. His head is very cute.

Mu Ran walked over and asked in surprise: "Is this...?"

Xu Ran smiled helplessly, "I will help take care of my second brother's children for a few days."

Mu Ran nodded, squatted down and said to Mu Jin: "Mu Jin, say hello to brother quickly."

Before Mu Jin opened his mouth, the child glanced at Mu Jin, raised his gun and pointed it at Mu Jin again.

Everyone fell silent for a moment.

Xu Ran came to his senses, picked up Xu Zhehao again, and spanked his butt several times, much harder than before.

Xu Zhehao kicked his legs hard and cried loudly. While crying, he shouted inarticulately: "I hate my sister-in-law, I hate my sister-in-law!"

Mu Ran persuaded him dumbfoundedly.

Xu Ran threw Xu Zhehao back into the car, then turned to Mu Ran and said helplessly: "His parents are busy, and his grandparents usually take care of him. He is spoiled."

Mu Ran smiled and said, "It's okay, boys of this age are all like this."

After getting in the car, Xu Ran taught Xu Zhehao a lesson again, and then Xu Zhehao sobbed and shouted: "Hello, Uncle Mu, hello, Sister Mu Jin." After that, he handed the precious toy gun to Mu Jin, expressing his willingness to borrow it. Play for Mu Jin.

Mu Jin turned to look at Mu Ran. Seeing that Mu Ran agreed, he took the gun and looked curiously. The little girl in Xu Zhehao's kindergarten class was not interested in toy guns. She held dolls and pretended to be a family all day long. When Xu Zhehao saw that Mu Jin didn't refuse, Xu Zhehao immediately became excited and pressed some switches on the gun to signal "This way" The light above will light up" "The gun rack will pop out"...

Mu Jin listened silently, occasionally looking up at him, and followed his instructions to press the switch.

When they arrived at Gu Yan's shop, Gu Yan was already waiting at the door.

Gu Yan is older than Mu Ran, tall and strong, and speaks with a bold air. He is a carefree and careless person. As soon as he saw Mu Ran, he went up to hug him and patted him hard several times to say hello. With his familiar movements and demeanor, those who didn't know it thought he and Mu Ran were long-lost brothers.

After he finished speaking to Mu Ran and Xu Ran, he looked down and saw Mu Jin, who was holding on to the corner of Mu Ran's clothes a little nervously. He quickly smiled what he thought was a "kind and friendly" smile, squatted down and looked at Mu Jin and said: "Kid, what's your name?"

Mu Jin was so frightened by him that she hid hard, and the corners of Mu Ran's clothes were pulled into a ball by her.

Xu Zhehao stared at Xu Ran and ran over to block Mu Jin. He raised his toy gun and pointed it at Gu Yan.