1 (mu ran life continued )

Yi Tian was in a meeting when he received the call.

During this period, the Wu family's bribery scandal was exposed, and the forces behind it were also exposed. It is not uncommon for high-ranking officials and private companies to collude with each other. To put it bluntly, how many of these officials who claim to be public servants of the people every day are really clean? This would be easy to handle in normal times. It would be better to just pull a few people down to express their gratitude and wait for the limelight to pass. But now is the most sensitive time for the change of office, and everything is strict for stability. However, the Wu family made such a big mistake at this time. It was exposed by the media that several major projects were obtained through private bribery, and the whole society was in a state of confusion. Uproar. The person at the top of the Wu family had no choice but to abandon his car to protect his commander, leaving him clean.

The wall fell and everyone pushed. As the mortal enemy, the Yi family could not let go of this opportunity. Several uncles were behind, and their younger generation openly set fire to the table. This time, the Wu family would not be uprooted and burned. The Yi family will not give up if it is clean.

Yi Tian led the people in the company to work hard for three days. In total, he slept for less than 6 hours and ate several industries that the Wu family had always dominated in this city.

He never answered the phone during meetings, but the moment he saw the number, he gestured to the person making the report to pause the meeting and strode out of the conference room.

"What's wrong?" Yi Tian pinched his eyebrows tiredly and asked in a deep voice.

"Master Yi, the person you asked us to keep an eye on," the person over there hesitated for a long time before whispering, "is being rescued in the hospital."

Yi Tian was stunned for a moment, and the knuckles of the hand holding the phone were protruding because of too much force. "Location." He threw these two words in a cold voice, and quickly reported the location of the hospital. Yi Tian hung up the phone and took a deep breath. After calming down, he turned back and rushed to the hospital after the meeting. The people behind him looked at each other in confusion. What happened? The boss looks so ugly?

Luo Yu put away the phone and looked straight ahead with empty eyes. Although he was not scolded, the boss's emotionless voice made him feel scarier than the roar. Liao Fei next to him handed him a cigarette and asked him how he was doing with his eyes. Luo Yu took the cigarette and touched his nose and said miserably: "I think I might be finished." Liao Fei gave him a big eye roll, "Who the hell asked you to buy cigarettes while you were staring at someone."

Luo Yu felt a little aggrieved. How did he know that the man was going to commit suicide by jumping into the lake? ! He had been following this man for a day, watching him choose toys for little lolita, give flowers to dead people, and finally just sit by the lake in the park in a daze. He, Luo Yu, almost grew hairy from boredom! I thought the missions he had done in the past were exciting and exciting, but now he was asked to stare at a man, a man who climbed into the boss's bed that even the rest of them looked down upon. Isn't this a waste of natural resources? Besides, he just spent five minutes to buy a pack of cigarettes, but when he came back, the person was gone. If he hadn't reacted instantly and jumped into the lake to fish for the person, he would have met the King of Hell. The more I think about it, the more frustrated I am. Damn it, when did this person seek death? Why did he jump into the lake while Luo Yu was watching? He was so fucking unlucky!

"Isn't Master Yi disgusted with this person? If he really dies, what will happen to Master Yi?" Luo Yu asked Liao Fei uneasily after thinking about it. Liao Fei gave him a look that said, "You wish for it yourself." Luo Yu twisted his hair into a bird's nest.