45

Mu Ran continued 45
2023-11-07 11:33 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

After the meal was prepared, the man was a little uneasy. He didn't know if the meal was to Yitian's taste, and he didn't know if he had any other requests. But Yi Tian didn't move his chopsticks. He picked up his wallet, found all the cash and handed it to the man. He said in a deep voice: "I'm sorry for scaring you. Let's just consider this as compensation."

How dare that person accept the money? He quickly shook his head and refused. Seeing how he was retreating in fear, Yi Tian no longer forced himself.

"Excuse me...can I leave?" The man looked at Yi Tian and asked cautiously.

Yi Tian nodded and apologized to him again for his recklessness.

The man breathed a sigh of relief when he knew he could go back. He said a few polite words to Yi Tian and then turned around and walked out. When he was approaching the door, he suddenly stopped and hesitated. He turned to Yi Tian and said, "Well..." He thought for a while, made sure, and then said, "Mu Ran."

Yi Tian looked up at him when he heard the sound.

"If he is really a very important person... just go find him." After saying that, he felt that he was a little nosy and felt slightly uneasy.

Yi Tian was stunned, and after a long time he said hoarsely: "Thank you."

The man blushed and waved his hand, then opened the door and walked out.

The room was quiet, and the food on the dining table was still steaming.

Yi Tian walked to the table and sat down, picked up his chopsticks, picked a dish and tasted it. After chewing it twice, he slowly put down his chopsticks.

He didn't understand the ingredients, seasonings, and heat, and he couldn't tell what was wrong specifically, but he could tell in an instant that it was not Mu Ran's dish. But he didn't feel disappointed. He brought the person back forcibly, and he didn't expect him to make dishes that tasted the same as Mu Ran.

He just hadn't seen Mu Ran for so long that he missed her so much that he couldn't find anyone to talk to. He just looked at that person and could comfort himself a little. What kind of completion and happiness he would have when he found Mu Ran again. This was all the motivation that supported him to persist until now.

The hand under his body slowly clenched, Yi Tian endured it again and again, and finally picked up the key on the dining table and went out.

The car drove for a long time, and it was already a little late when he arrived. He parked the car and walked through the courtyard. He stopped when he reached the door. After a while, he opened the door and walked in.

He hadn't been back for a long time, and everything in the house was the same as when he left.

He remembered that he kissed Mu Ran on the sofa in the living room, deliberately kissing him until he couldn't breathe as a prank. It was clear that there would be no response, but he always did childish things to bully him.

He fed Mu Ran in the dining room, occasionally leaning over to kiss him on the corner of the mouth, and sometimes he would even be happy for the whole day just for him to drink half a bowl of soup more. After eating, he took Mu Ran to the flower room. While arranging the flowers and plants, he looked back from time to time. Only after confirming Mu Ran's condition did he continue with his work.

It's just that the plants in the flower room are still full of life, and the cushioned wicker chairs next to the log bookshelf are still there, but no one is sitting quietly waiting for him there anymore.